“Toxic masculinity”

vantexan

your tax payer dollars were definitely wasted inspecting my butthole lol

but im not talking about border patrol im talking about guys on here who insult my looks when im probably better looking than them
Oh for Pete sakes no one cares what you look like. You're like a wind up toy that just keeps going on and on about the most inane things.

vantexan

i wasnt specifically talking about that

and i dont think you are even honest about yourself
Ricky you constantly push economic systems that don't work. You think you can make them work. Your kind always thinks that. I am giving you a very honest opinion. Grow up. Get a wife. Get a life. You'll be too busy to rant and rave against the system.

rickyb

Ricky you constantly push economic systems that don't work. You think you can make them work. Your kind always thinks that. I am giving you a very honest opinion. Grow up. Get a wife. Get a life. You'll be too busy to rant and rave against the system.
you cant just live in lala land and think the system wont eventually bite you in the ass. common sense should tell you that if you do nothing about it, jesus will reject you.

btw we currently live in an economic system that doesnt work.

Last edited:

vantexan

you cant just live in lala land and think the system wont eventually bite you in the ass. common sense should tell you that if you do nothing about it, jesus will reject you.

btw we currently live in an economic system that doesnt work.
Works better than any other in spite of its flaws.

vantexan

From my experience and observation it work best for rich corrupt corporations and the rich who hoard money.

IMO It works poorly for the middle class.

It also pretends to help the poor.

Just my opinion.
I've had the good fortune to travel to some very poor countries. There's a reason people from those countries try to get here and once here often are successful. They realize the opportunities they have here they don't have at home and they work hard to take advantage of those opportunities. It's not a perfect country but go to former Soviet Union countries and ask them which country is the best. Things can certainly improve but we're a long ways from what I've seen elsewhere.

rickyb

From my experience and observation it works best for rich corrupt corporations and the rich who hoard money.

IMO It works poorly for the middle class.

It also pretends to help the poor.

Just my opinion.
standards of living rose under slavery too so we cant use standards of living as a justification.

capitalism is innovative, but so is government.

Thebrownblob

it doesnt work period

before people knew about global warming, capitalism had more legitimacy although even then it concentrated too much power for it to work.
Lol man made global warming. Why are you always put out a scam to try and prove your point?