1 apple, 2 melons, & some flaming chains

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Roll up to this pretty nice resi with a sigreq from Apple. Rap on the door, no answer, start yellow tagging it. Just as I turn to go back to my truck, I hear the door swing open and a lady yelling, "I'm here I'm here!"
I turn around to see this healthy, hot, soaking wet, brunette wearing what looked like a snuggie, whose steamy shower was clearly interrupted by yours truly knocking on her door. As I hand her the package and DIAD, the earth, moon, and sun all came into alignment at that exact moment.
The robe falls to the ground and in all her wondrous glory... out pops the nicest, most robust, mouth watering melons I have seen in a very long time. The DIAD goes under her arm and with her free hand she bends down and picks up the robe and halfheartedly covers up.

ME: Um, I can come back in a little bit when it's more convenient
HER:That's OK, not the first time someone's seen my tits and it won't be the last. I'm getting more work done on my tattoo soon.
(all semblance of professionalism went out the window at this point)
ME: Its a nice tat!
What happens next just blew my mind...
She hands me the DIAD and package and proceeds to expose herself again to put the robe on the right way. She opens the robe for a third viewing and calmly says without missing a beat, "I am adding a shackle and some flames to this side" (as she's grabbing her left boob).

Suffice to say, she signed, I left and the rest of my day was pretty fantastic even though I got the green light of death to take 44 stops off a new driver at 1845.

Roll up to this pretty nice resi with a sigreq from Apple. Rap on the door, no answer, start yellow tagging it. Just as I turn to go back to my truck, I hear the door swing open and a lady yelling, "I'm here I'm here!"
I turn around to see this healthy, hot, soaking wet, brunette wearing what looked like a snuggie, whose steamy shower was clearly interrupted by yours truly knocking on her door. As I hand her the package and DIAD, the earth, moon, and sun all came into alignment at that exact moment.
The robe falls to the ground and in all her wondrous glory... out pops the nicest, most robust, mouth watering melons I have seen in a very long time. The DIAD goes under her arm and with her free hand she bends down and picks up the robe and halfheartedly covers up.

HER:That's OK, not the first time someone's seen my tits and it won't be the last. I'm getting more work done on my tattoo soon.
She hands me the DIAD and package and proceeds to expose herself again to put the robe on the right way. She opens the robe for a third viewing and calmly says without missing a beat, "I am adding a shackle and some flames to this side" (as she's grabbing her left boob).

Suffice to say, she signed, I left and the rest of my day was pretty fantastic even though I got the green light of death to take 44 stops off a new driver at 1845.
What was the tattoo of?

What color,was her eyes?

cooperjake

Ahhh the memories that come with being a single ups man....
Had a bartender pull her tit out and sign for the pkg with her nipple..
Lady came to door in a towel I was already kneeling down getting info on the cod looked up...and yes.........
Had a customer insist I see her thong in the back room....and yes
And arranging pkgs in the back of the truck so the lady is "comfortable"...

She sounds real classy.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The best part about this story is that you got to see the boobies guilt-free.

I like looking at boobies as much as the next guy, but not if it happens at the customers expense. If she is embarassed or her privacy is being violated in any way it takes all the fun out of it for me. In this case the customer chose to come to the door half dressed, you were polite and offered to return (nice move) and she freely chose of her own accord to just go ahead and give you the boobie shot in exchange for her package. I call that a win/ win!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1411061328.379624.jpg