1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

No. That is not my account of things.

Yes, as the Holy Spirit leads

God so loving sinful humanity, in our sinfulness, in no way condemns and in no way condones the behaviors that are coming out of the hearts of humanity in America and around the globe. That’s how I see it.

Change my heart Spirit of God let what is in your heart fill and overflow from my heart.

Start with me. 🙏
Humans condemn themselves. We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart, If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.

Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation. We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Humans condemn themselves. We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart, If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.

Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation. We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.
Humans condemn themselves.
I hold to that belief as well.
We are given free will. It would be impossible to change your heart,
Over the years I have experienced and witnessed many dramatic changes of heart.
If you do not know you’re doing something that is condemnable.
My faith is that the Holy Spirit of God can provide this knowledge and does provide this knowledge at a moments notice as He decides. Even after a lifetime of ignorance to it, I have seen dramatic changes of heart.
Praying for change of heart is only part of the equation.
My belief it is the most important part. How are you doing crying hot to God?
We are his hands and feet. Standing for what is right, praying for change of heart. As well as accepting people who have sin, and are repentful as we all should be.
Yes. 🙏