A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

nWo

You all are completely missing the point. The procedure she had is next to impossible to get in many states due to abortion bans.

She supported making the procedure illegal then had the procedure. Maybe now she understands why it shouldn't be illegal.

nWo

Here’s a sampling of people who’ve been denied abortion care after having a miscarriage since Roe v. Wade was overturned:

Christina Zielke, a Washington, D.C. resident, was in Ohio in September for a wedding when she started “passing blood clots the size of golf balls.” She was bleeding so much that she filled her parents’ bathtub with blood in the middle of the night. But doctors quickly released her from the ER—despite the fact that she was still filling up diapers with blood—because they couldn’t offer her a D&C until they confirmed the fetus had no heartbeat. At the time, Ohio’s abortion ban that prohibits abortion after six weeks was in effect.

Jill Perry Hartle was forced to carry her unviable fetus for 49 days in July because, in South Carolina, her fetal anomaly wasn’t detected until her 18- and 22-week anatomy scans. Because the state had certified its own trigger ban, making abortion after 22 weeks impossible, she was forced to travel out of state.

Amanda Eid’s water broke at 18 weeks in Texas in July, but doctors said her life-threatening risk wasn’t life-threatening enough. Yet. They instructed her to monitor for signs of infection and come back. Within three days she spiked a 103-degree fever and was unable to walk, which was finally life-threatening enough for doctors to perform an abortion. Afterward, she developed what was probably sepsis, spent time in the ICU, and is likely now infertile.

Mylissa Farmer’s water broke at 17 weeks in August. The 41-year-old Missouri woman was at high risk of pregnancy-related complications like sepsis, uterine loss, and death. The doctors treating her recommended an abortion but, because she lived in Missouri—where abortion is banned with limited exceptions—there wasn’t a clinic that could treat her. She called her state senator to help and he sent her to an anti-abortion crisis pregnancy center, which didn’t help her obtain an abortion. “The thing [a doctor] said was, ‘There are things worse than death, and I have seen it,’” Farmer recalled.

Thebrownblob

So Duggar either had to travel out of state to have her procedure or she did it illegally in Arkansas.
1677724314607.png

Or maybe she went to one of the 50 places you can Google that provide that service right in Arkansas. SMH

TheDudeAbides92

I don't get it---if "Heaven' is so great wouldn't it be better for the aborted if they cut out the middle BS and went directly there? And why is it always guys who get their panties in a bunch over this subject?
Guys can’t be against a woman murdering their offspring ? How ridiculous lmao. I guess I should be able to rape women and they shouldn’t have anything to say about it because they’re not men so they can’t possibly make a decision about my penis and what I choose to do with it

Course that’s sick I’m using my decision to commit violence against another abortion is no different

Last edited:

Non liberal

You all are completely missing the point. The procedure she had is next to impossible to get in many states due to abortion bans.

She supported making the procedure illegal then had the procedure. Maybe now she understands why it shouldn't be illegal.
If the baby dies inside of the mother there is not a state in the union denying her an abortion. The law is real simple. You can’t commit murder. You are kind of missing the point. Unfortunately a woman has to accept the possibility of something going wrong during pregnancy, or don’t drop your pants. She doesn’t have to have sex. Unfortunately liberal politicians and doctors made it too easy for people to be irresponsible and have sex with anything that moves and just kill the baby if it comes along. So thanks to liberals, now all women have a hefty choice to make.

TheDudeAbides92

The idea that you don’t have to have sex if you’re so against being pregnant that you’d kill the baby is totally lost on the pro death crowd. I’m assuming because they want as many abortions as possible because it’s money in their pockets. Way they look at it is any baby that’s born is a lost dollar

nWo

If the baby dies inside of the mother there is not a state in the union denying her an abortion. The law is real simple. You can’t commit murder. You are kind of missing the point. Unfortunately a woman has to accept the possibility of something going wrong during pregnancy, or don’t drop your pants. She doesn’t have to have sex. Unfortunately liberal politicians and doctors made it too easy for people to be irresponsible and have sex with anything that moves and just kill the baby if it comes along. So thanks to liberals, now all women have a hefty choice to make.

She literally had an abortion. That's the entire point. She had a procedure that she fought against other women having. That's the entire point.

rod

Retired 22 years
Guys can’t be against a woman murdering their offspring ? How ridiculous lmao. I guess I should be able to rape women and they shouldn’t have anything to say about it because they’re not men so they can’t possibly make a decision about my penis and what I choose to do with it

Course that’s sick I’m using my decision to commit violence against another abortion is no different
Why would you rape a woman----you're sick.

Non liberal

She literally had an abortion. That's the entire point. She had a procedure that she fought against other women having. That's the entire point.
Wth?!? She removed a baby that already died inside of her through an abortion. She did not kill the baby. Am I wrong in this? Did I misread? If I did then I’m the :censored2: and I apologize. But what I read is that she first had a miscarriage. Nobody is saying a woman can’t remove her dead baby through abortion. Nobody. Not Florida, not Texas, not Arkansas. Nobody.

Last edited:

vantexan

Here’s a sampling of people who’ve been denied abortion care after having a miscarriage since Roe v. Wade was overturned:

Christina Zielke, a Washington, D.C. resident, was in Ohio in September for a wedding when she started “passing blood clots the size of golf balls.” She was bleeding so much that she filled her parents’ bathtub with blood in the middle of the night. But doctors quickly released her from the ER—despite the fact that she was still filling up diapers with blood—because they couldn’t offer her a D&C until they confirmed the fetus had no heartbeat. At the time, Ohio’s abortion ban that prohibits abortion after six weeks was in effect.

Jill Perry Hartle was forced to carry her unviable fetus for 49 days in July because, in South Carolina, her fetal anomaly wasn’t detected until her 18- and 22-week anatomy scans. Because the state had certified its own trigger ban, making abortion after 22 weeks impossible, she was forced to travel out of state.

Amanda Eid’s water broke at 18 weeks in Texas in July, but doctors said her life-threatening risk wasn’t life-threatening enough. Yet. They instructed her to monitor for signs of infection and come back. Within three days she spiked a 103-degree fever and was unable to walk, which was finally life-threatening enough for doctors to perform an abortion. Afterward, she developed what was probably sepsis, spent time in the ICU, and is likely now infertile.

Mylissa Farmer’s water broke at 17 weeks in August. The 41-year-old Missouri woman was at high risk of pregnancy-related complications like sepsis, uterine loss, and death. The doctors treating her recommended an abortion but, because she lived in Missouri—where abortion is banned with limited exceptions—there wasn’t a clinic that could treat her. She called her state senator to help and he sent her to an anti-abortion crisis pregnancy center, which didn’t help her obtain an abortion. “The thing [a doctor] said was, ‘There are things worse than death, and I have seen it,’” Farmer recalled.
That's all very sad and traumatic. How does that compare with over 60 million abortions?

nWo

Current Arkansas law forces women to carry unviable pregnancies to term, regardless of the suffering such requirements force upon mothers and fetuses. The only abortions allowed in Arkansas are those needed to preserve the health or life of the mother.

Thebrownblob

Current Arkansas law forces women to carry unviable pregnancies to term, regardless of the suffering such requirements force upon mothers and fetuses. The only abortions allowed in Arkansas are those needed to preserve the health or life of the mother.
Yeah that’s not what you said earlier. Lol

vantexan

You're worried about the fetus suffering but willing to have it torn apart limb from limb?

nWo

Yeah I'm sorry I was mistaken. But women still have to jump through hoops to get that care in Arkansas. She had an abortion when she has been vehemently against abortions. A mother with fetus without a skull would be forced to carry to term in Arkansas under current law.

Non liberal

Getting a dead fetus out of a mother would be preserving the health and life of the mother. I don’t understand the medical reasons why, but that law is there to keep women from aborting a fetus that might have a chance to survive. There is not an ethical dr around that wouldn’t say that a dead fetus inside of a woman is not endangering her health. If there are political screwball doctors that would, then they need to be stripped of their license and the law made more specifically since we are clearly dealing with children here.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

You are 100% wrong.