A liberal finally admits: abortion is murder!

nWo

Wth?!? She removed a baby that already died inside of her through an abortion. She did not kill the baby. Am I wrong in this? Did I misread? If I did then I’m the :censored2: and I apologize. But what I read is that she first had a miscarriage. Nobody is saying a woman can’t remove her dead baby through abortion. Nobody. Not Florida, not Texas, not Arkansas. Nobody.

But she fought to make that procedure illegal for other women. That is what you are missing. She has demonized other women for having the exact same thing she did.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But she fought to make that procedure illegal for other women. That is what you are missing. She has demonized other women for having the exact same thing she did.
B36F8C05-433A-47C9-80CD-EBF5A9F04A54.gif

Non liberal

No, she protested to end abortion. And good for her. You should want to stop murder. It shouldn’t even be a left or right thing. It should be a fighting for someone’s right to live thing. It’s not murder if the child was already dead.