10 word game

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Beav listens and hears an annoying buzz while he runs through old man Johnson's Honey Farm. "This can't be happening to me, I was a cub scout and a boy scout, a choir boy and school crossing guard, I even ran in the New York Marathon and won it thanks to Dads perfomance enhancing drugs. Those drugs also made me the winner in a wrestling match with Lumpy. Lumpy didn't like his nickname. He was called Lumpy because since he was young, he enjoyed stuffing his pants with

Twinkies, Hostess cupcakes, Enteman's, jelly beans and jolly ranchers GeeWiz, Theodore Cleaver, couldn't I have something better like Sue Bee honey in my Barbeque sauce on my boneless ribs.
Beav tried to make sense of what Lumpy had just requested, but food-a-holics never make sense, just french fries
and his best girl Dolly Madison share his perverse fetish.

Aunt Jamima invited the family.....Uncle Ben and Sara Lee, Mr. Clean, Capt'Crunch and Count Cocula, Mike and Carol Brady, Marcus Welby, MD. and Mr. Kotter snarfed frankfurters with piccalilli, cotton candy, apples on a stick. They also served,elephant ears, funnel cakes, and kraut balls.

Sammie

Beav listens and hears an annoying buzz while he runs through old man Johnson's Honey Farm. "This can't be happening to me, I was a cub scout and a boy scout, a choir boy and school crossing guard, I even ran in the New York Marathon and won it thanks to Dads perfomance enhancing drugs. Those drugs also made me the winner in a wrestling match with Lumpy. Lumpy didn't like his nickname. He was called Lumpy because since he was young, he enjoyed stuffing his pants with

Twinkies, Hostess cupcakes, Enteman's, jelly beans and jolly ranchers GeeWiz, Theodore Cleaver, couldn't I have something better like Sue Bee honey in my Barbeque sauce on my boneless ribs.
Beav tried to make sense of what Lumpy had just requested, but food-a-holics never make sense, just french fries

Aunt Jamima invited the family.....Uncle Ben and Sara Lee, Mr. Clean, Capt'Crunch and Count Cocula, Mike and Carol Brady, Marcus Welby, MD. and Mr. Kotter snarfed frankfurters with piccalilli, cotton candy, apples on a stick. They also served elephant ears, funnel cakes, and kraut balls. Fish and chips and chocolate peppermints are good but don't

moreluck

golden ticket member

Aunt Jamima invited the family.....Uncle Ben and Sara Lee, Mr. Clean, Capt'Crunch and Count Cocula, Mike and Carol Brady, Marcus Welby, MD. and Mr. Kotter snarfed frankfurters with piccalilli, cotton candy, apples on a stick. They also served elephant ears, funnel cakes, and kraut balls. Fishand chips and chocolate peppermints are good but don't

serve the pulled pork sandwich with licorice stix & M&M's.

over9five

Staff member
Aunt Jamima invited the family.....Uncle Ben and Sara Lee, Mr. Clean, Capt'Crunch and Count Cocula, Mike and Carol Brady, Marcus Welby, MD. and Mr. Kotter snarfed frankfurters with piccalilli, cotton candy, apples on a stick. They also served elephant ears, funnel cakes, and kraut balls. Fishand chips and chocolate peppermints are good but don't serve the pulled pork sandwich with licorice stix & M&M's.

That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Aunt Jamima invited the family.....Uncle Ben and Sara Lee, Mr. Clean, Capt'Crunch and Count Cocula, Mike and Carol Brady, Marcus Welby, MD. and Mr. Kotter snarfed frankfurters with piccalilli, cotton candy, apples on a stick. They also served elephant ears, funnel cakes, and kraut balls. Fishand chips and chocolate peppermints are good but don't serve the pulled pork sandwich with licorice stix & M&M's.

That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently,

while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would

moreluck

golden ticket member

That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would

Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student

over9five

Staff member
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would

intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's

moreluck

golden ticket member

intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's

just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane.

Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from

moreluck

golden ticket member
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane.

Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from

class and allowing the classmates to attack the problem full

over9five

Staff member
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane. Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from class and allowing the classmates to attack the problem full

on. Luckily, Horshaks laugh had warned them all that the

moreluck

golden ticket member
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane. Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from class and allowing the classmates to attack the problem full on. Luckily, Horshaks laugh had warned them all that the

principal Woodman was coming with Freddie Boom Boom Washington in tow.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane. Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from class and allowing the classmates to attack the problem full on. Luckily, Horshaks laugh had warned them all that the principal Woodman was coming with Freddie Boom Boom Washington in tow.

Boom Boom had been caught climbing in the Kotter's window

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
That will make you pray to the PORCELAIN GOD fervently, while calling for Ralph and his Buick. Never again would Mr Kotter put down Vinnie Barbarino......a teacher / student intimate relationship should be out of the question. But that's just impossible with the Barbarino beauty and the gorgeous mane. Fortunately Epsteins mother had written a note, excusing Barbarino from class and allowing the classmates to attack the problem full on. Luckily, Horshaks laugh had warned them all that the principal Woodman was coming with Freddie Boom Boom Washington in tow.

Boom Boom had been caught climbing in the Kotter's window

dragging Beav along for the show. Julie caught them naked

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs

Boom Boom had been caught climbing in the Kotter's window, dragging Beav along for the show. Julie caught them naked,

with a half eaten box of Cheerios, and a sheepish

over9five

Staff member

Boom Boom had been caught climbing in the Kotter's window, dragging Beav along for the show. Julie caught them naked, with a half eaten box of Cheerios, and a sheepish

Mr Kotter between them. Apparently, they had arrived hours before

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Boom Boom had been caught climbing in the Kotter's window, dragging Beav along for the show. Julie caught them naked, with a half eaten box of Cheerios, and a sheepish

Mr Kotter between them. Apparently, they had arrived hours before

playing cheerio ring-toss on body appendages, Beav's appendage was covered

Sammie

Mr Kotter between them. Apparently, they had arrived hours before playing cheerio ring-toss on body appendages, Beav's appendage was covered with a bulls eye and Cheerios were scattered around him. Get the right hats, and big enough Cheerios, what fun!
12-25-06 051.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

Mr Kotter between them. Apparently, they had arrived hours before playing cheerio ring-toss on body appendages, Beav's appendage was covered with a bulls eye and Cheerios were scattered around him. Get the right hats, and big enough Cheerios, what fun!

Donuts work also, but getting them at 5 AM sucks.