10 Year Old Shoots Mommy In The Face After She Say No To Amazon Order

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You may not be a Christian but there are plenty here that claim to be. Notice how quiet they are when I point out their blatant hypocrisy.
So what's your point? That the child isn't dangerous to society or that Christianity is stupid?

The first would be delusional, the second is irrelevant; who cares what people say the believe in as long as the right outcome is chosen

Next Day Error

X - Other
So what's your point? That the child isn't dangerous to society or that Christianity is stupid?

The first would be delusional, the second is irrelevant; who cares what people say the believe in as long as the right outcome is chosen
The child has already proven to be a danger. No problem there for me. Not a fan of calling for the kid’s death by an individual or the state. That’s going way too far.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
The child has already proven to be a danger. No problem there for me. Not a fan of calling for the kid’s death by an individual or the state. That’s going way too far.
>The child is too dangerous for society
>We shouldn't do anything about it

1648036580335.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
>The child is too dangerous for society
>We shouldn't do anything about it

View attachment 411302
“We shouldn’t do anything about” is not what I said. Go back and read my post carefully. I believe in you.

The kid should go through due process. He needs to be in custody for a long time and get help.

Unlike a lot of racist Christians here I believe he’s an American and a human being and shouldn’t be treated extrajudicially by being drowned in a bathtub.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
“We shouldn’t do anything about” is not what I said. Go back and read my post carefully. I believe in you.
The kid should go through due process. He needs to be in custody for a long time and get help.
Unlike a lot of racist Christians here I believe he’s an American and a human being and shouldn’t be treated extrajudicially by being drowned in a bathtub.
sure that's great, he can go through due process and then be executed by the State

you don't "get help" when you're a murderous sociopath; "getting help" is for stupid people who commit petty crime the 1st time and have a chance at rehabilitation, not violent depraved criminals or repeat offenders, those are worthless and should be removed from society