Alex Jones ordered to pay nearly a BILLION dollars to the families of Sandy Hook victims

TheDudeAbides92

I’m only gonna act defensively. And it’s a matter of time before that’s gonna be needed. Because the left despises patriots and they will attack us first it’s what they do

TheDudeAbides92

Does the IRS go around killing everyone they audit?
All wars begin with economic sanctions. That began in March 2020 with the scamdemic which was used as justification to target their enemies by shutting them down. Churches, small businesses, gyms etc. all the while allowing things such as liquor stores, and large chains and other protected entities to stay open

vantexan

All wars begin with economic sanctions. That began in March 2020 with the scamdemic which was used as justification to target their enemies by shutting them down. Churches, small businesses, gyms etc. all the while allowing things such as liquor stores, and large chains and other protected entities to stay open
So, we're at war with the Federal government?

TheDudeAbides92

Again, doesn't matter. We're talking about you and sedition. Very unpatriotic.
No wrong. the government has abandoned its responsibility to us the people. It’s not unpatriotic to oppose their lawless actions. Quite the opposite. According to you people should just go along with whatever they’re told by the authorities ? Yeah that’s never led to anything terrible before

vantexan

No wrong. the government has abandoned its responsibility to us the people. It’s not unpatriotic to oppose their lawless actions. Quite the opposite. According to you people should just go along with whatever they’re told by the authorities ? Yeah that’s never led to anything terrible before
OK, name the illegal things they are doing to you that would require you to rebel?

vantexan

OK, name the illegal things they are doing to you that would require you to rebel?
Seriously, name exactly what's happening that would require rebellion? I'll put in my two cents...if they stack the Supreme Court and create two new states with likely Democratic senators then it's likely they'll have one party rule. If they import millions of illegals and give them amnesty and citizenship it's likely that most will vote Democratic and make it difficult for Republicans to win in even red states. That would insure a Congress dominated by Democrats and make it unlikely to win the presidency again. Under those circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if there's open rebellion. It looks like it might go that way. You can't shut half of the population out of the political process and not expect otherwise.

Last edited:

TheDudeAbides92

Would require an entire essay aka a list of grievances. If you really don’t know by now there’s no point in telling you. I’m gonna stop responding to you because we don’t agree on pretty much anything. You’re either a fed or you’re very willfully ignorant. Hear no evil speak no evil

TheDudeAbides92

Seriously, name exactly what's happening that would require rebellion? I'll put in my two cents...if they stack the Supreme Court and create two new states with likely Democratic senators then it's likely they'll have one party rule. If they import millions of illegals and give them amnesty and citizenship it's likely that most will vote Democratic and make it difficult for Republicans to win in even red states. That would insure a Congress dominated by Democrats and make it unlikely to win the presidency again. Under those circumstances I wouldn't be surprised if there's open rebellion. It looks like it might go that way. You can't shut half of the population out of the political process and not expect otherwise.
Thanks to cheat by mail, they don’t even have to do those things now. Maybe they’ll try wouldn’t surprise me. But it’s not even necessary. And it’s more than half. Most of the country is conservative. There’s no democrat states only democrat cities

vantexan

Thanks to cheat by mail, they don’t even have to do those things now. Maybe they’ll try wouldn’t surprise me. But it’s not even necessary. And it’s more than half. Most of the country is conservative. There’s no democrat states only democrat cities
You're obviously not familiar with Massachusetts. 85% Democrat. Someone posted what Bill O'Reilly said about certain states are going to go Democratic no matter what. A number of those states look red on the map but that covers a lot of lightly populated areas too.

vantexan

Would require an entire essay aka a list of grievances. If you really don’t know by now there’s no point in telling you. I’m gonna stop responding to you because we don’t agree on pretty much anything. You’re either a fed or you’re very willfully ignorant. Hear no evil speak no evil
That's a copout. You're always saying we need to revolt. Defend your view or you're just a big talker.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're obviously not familiar with Massachusetts. 85% Democrat. Someone posted what Bill O'Reilly said about certain states are going to go Democratic no matter what. A number of those states look red on the map but that covers a lot of lightly populated areas too.
I did.
210 electoral votes guaranteed are in the pocket of any dim who runs no mat who the Republican is.
How exactly do you think this country started? By committing sedition against Great Britain that’s how
I think the "revolution" will be seen in the states.
Lincoln's Northern Aggression War against the southern states was unconstitutional. The Federal Government hates States rights.
I think down the road, one will see vast differences in states and their state laws in just about everything.