10 years behind the wheel- random observations

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You know he/she has alot of good points. its no longer up to us to care, just follow a script. I dont feel they care about the customer as they should without them we wont worry about miles because there wont be any to drive. But get sales leads, such hogwash.
And yes I know all the bad asses are here that know how to handle confrontation. That is why I come here and vent and ask questions and get opinions. And I respect each and every one, even when they dont agree with me.
Peace> out.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Thank you. The rest of these guys are real comedians, and I can only assume that grabbing their ankles has become a way of life for them. They obviously have grown to love it and think it's funny when someone has the intelligence and fortitude to realize that things aren't always what they seem.

I'm not quitting. I'm not going to call the union and beg them to do something for the money I pay them. All I'm saying is that you can no longer give a damn working for this company. If you care about trying to please UPS, or providing a good service to the customer, you will lose your mind. I'm at the point where I do what I do, and if it's not good enough then they can fire me.

Maybe some of you have a local that makes it possible for you to cry to someone every time your feelings get hurt. Many of us do not. The fact that some here would look to criticize and lay blame on a good, honest, hard working employee speaks volumes to the "character" that was mentioned. I laid this out to vent, and perhaps show others that want to drive what they are getting into. If you don't agree, that's fine, don't make yourself look like an idiot. It's too late for most of you.
The union probably won't do anything till you file a grievance........if you file and they do nothing(which I doubt will happen)file a complaint against them.........but until you file.....you shouldn't cry about anything

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The union probably won't do anything till you file a grievance........if you file and they do nothing(which I doubt will happen)file a complaint against them.........but until you file.....you shouldn't cry about anything
The op doesn't realize. He is the union. His coworkers are the union.

The union is only as strong as the brother standing next to you.