100k seasonal workers?

suff0cati0n

Under Paid Slave
And this happens every year just keeps getting worse.
We used to have an inbound supervisor who had a Do-it-right mentality. Our new supervisor has a Do-it-quick mentality. Everyone hates him, and the new guys cant tell you the difference between a package that can ride or a package that can't. Peak will be a :censored2:ing nightmare for me since I'm one of the most reliable workers in unload. Guess this is what corporate wants, cuz that's what they're gonna get.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We used to have an inbound supervisor who had a Do-it-right mentality. Our new supervisor has a Do-it-quick mentality. Everyone hates him, and the new guys cant tell you the difference between a package that can ride or a package that can't. Peak will be a :censored2:ing nightmare for me since I'm one of the most reliable workers in unload. Guess this is what corporate wants, cuz that's what they're gonna get.

I bet you have the hardest pull in the building don’t you

JustDeliverIt

Our supervisor has been saying at PCM every morning that we should be looking to find our own hoppers. "Don't want to get stuck with whatever H.R. finds for you". They already know were screwed and trying to put it on us.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They are running seasonal drivers already but I have to wait a month for helper. Going to pay less than inside. I am going to walk to every stop and insist I take the handcart with me. Run orion trace or I have your ORS on speed dial.

JL 0513

It's going to be a joke this peak. 100,000 temp hires at a time when there's more job openings in the country than people looking for work. Not to mention that a ton of other businesses will be competing for temp help during the same time.