Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The language for supplements isn't near as vague as it is for the master. I doubt they'll get away with forcing them using article 12.
Gotcha. I just assumed it was the same for anything voted on.

But it does give the president the right to force them if he feels it's just being voted down to delay the national. Which you can bet your ass that's the excuse he will use.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I still can not figure that one out either? In the last 2013 "89" supplement a total of 3,961 voted with this one 2,340..Again what happen in those 5 years to cause such apathy in "89"? If they would of voted like they did in 2013 it would of got the "Central" over that 50 % loophole.
Aren’t most of their members in ky, including most of the ramp pters??? They have a higher % of pt than other areas..

Brown Down

There you go. Breakdown by local 939_1539210917831.jpeg

Integrity

Binge Poster
We've gotta wait for the official numbers from the IBT, so that we can properly blame the membership for the garbage sellout contract Hoffa and his boys are forcing on us.
The membership is not to blame it is the non voting membership who caused the change from a simple majority to a 2/3 majority.

Non voting members are the oroblem here.

llamainmypocket

The membership is not to blame it is the non voting membership who caused the change from a simple majority to a 2/3 majority.

Non voting members are the oroblem here.

You can blame my local if you want. 39% turn out and 71% yes vote. Given that we have no cover drivers or even utility drivers it's actually kind of shocking. We're pure rpcd's.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You can blame my local if you want. 39% turn out and 71% yes vote. Given that we have no cover drivers or even utility drivers it's actually kind of shocking. We're pure rpcd's.
Yes the poor turnout did contribute to the need to have a 2/3 majority.