12 days of PEAK!!! Next.....?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
My second to last year in package they gave me a helper. Guy was 6’5 300lbs. Built like a brick sheethouse. First day as soon as the sun went down his walk pace slowed to a crawl. Ask him whats wrong and he replies that he’s afraid of the dark. Now I already had zero patience for helpers. We get to the next stop, he gets out and i drove off. Never to be seen again.
Bologna

DeliveryMachine

Got guarantee pay 3 days last week and on Monday this week. Got an hour of OT today. Probably will finish the week with 42-43 hours. 60 stops is hard to stretch for 8 hours

clean hairy

Is the company wasting a valuable resource by not hiring Dave as a "contractor" until the end of January or February if the weather is bad in the northeast?

It would give Dave something to do.
If he worked as a PVD,
He would be on here telling us how filled up his Altima 14 times and was done in less than 8 hours.

RuthlessSupSlayer

I have been doing 50-58 hours each since they built a new hub in our area. Left us with too many vacations, not enough area knowledge, and a lot of work, even with PVDs and helpers on routes still lots of guys are already 11+ hours. It is what it is ~80 stops 290 pieces ~20 DR today on a business route with a nav (not too helpful)

Our PVDs are taking 30 stops and taking them 5 hours this is great!!

Have a great peak and be safe