ARE WE READY FOR PEAK?

• YES

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • NO

Votes: 28 71.8%

• Total voters

DOK

Yep
Peak volume used to drop right at Christmas. Now the past 5 years or so Volume stays high for a few weeks in Jan.
Peak in my center at least has been a piece of cake the past 5-8 years. If weather cooperated. Nothing like back in the day.
So easy I might just stay on a few more years, piece of cake this year.

rod

Retired 22 years
Ran into a UPS driver at Arby's today and asked him hows peak going. He was probably the most UN-friendly person I've delt with in a long time so I have to assume peak is going like normal.

Brownwind

Ran into a UPS driver at Arby's today and asked him hows peak going. He was probably the most UN-friendly person I've delt with in a long time so I have to assume peak is going like normal.
Nope. It’s just the newbie attitude.

No class, no self respect, and no sense of responsibility to carry forward the reputation we built

rod

Retired 22 years
Nope. It’s just the newbie attitude.

No class, no self respect, and no sense of responsibility to carry forward the reputation we built
Yeah---I walked away from him thinking "what a jerk". --------------------------- And yes he looked like a homeless bum.

badpal

Yep
Peak volume used to drop right at Christmas. Now the past 5 years or so Volume stays high for a few weeks in Jan.
Peak in my center at least has been a piece of cake the past 5-8 years. If weather cooperated. Nothing like back in the day.
Compared to the old days, we kinda have 3 peaks now. Cyber week. the week before Christmas and them the whole return and gift card thing. More and more instead of buying and wrapping gifts family's sit around on Christmas day and exchange gift cards.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
It's very busy right now
17020229822275962130621772965018.jpg

oldupsman

We have a breakfast get together every 2 weeks of retired drivers and some
former managers. Everybody is welcome. And sometimes guys who are on vacation
who are still working pop in. One guy who is still working showed up this week and
said it's the slowest peak he's ever seen. That's why he had the day off.

PT Car Washer

We have a breakfast get together every 2 weeks of retired drivers and some
former managers. Everybody is welcome. And sometimes guys who are on vacation
who are still working pop in. One guy who is still working showed up this week and
said it's the slowest peak he's ever seen. That's why he had the day off.
Stop counts Thursday were normal for a non Peak day.