15 years ago, he would've chose Purple...

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
I just got an official FDX Express hat that's going to a little kid on my route that is fascinated by me. He's autistic.

dezguy

I just got an official FDX Express hat that's going to a little kid on my route that is fascinated by me. He's autistic.
I asked for a hat for a disabled kid once. I was told to direct the family to the FedEx store where they could buy a FedEx branded hat. :eek:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I asked for a hat for a disabled kid once. I was told to direct the family to the FedEx store where they could buy a FedEx branded hat. :eek:

This company cares about nothing but profit and good PR. When we had "FedEx Cares" day earlier this year, not a single person volunteered, so the managers were ordered to participate, wear the stupid t-shirts, and perpetuate the myth that this company "cares".

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
The problem is that there was no media around. No cameras or mics to record the event - no reason for Fred to pop for a crummy cap.

FedEx Cares......about its bottom line.