1997 scab is business agent for Local 991 in Mobile, Alabama

Thebrownblob

Exact

Exactly. I just got wind of it. And quite frankly have never heard of anything that ludicrous. Maybe the methodology of it doesn't resonate the same with all seasoned union members.
Well, it was a long time ago and I have no idea what he’s done to garner that much support and trust in those 25 years. Probably would be tough for me but like I said, I don’t know anything about this person. And you can look.

Commercial Inside Release

A 1997 scab was able to get me suspended, once.

Lots of locals are really, really screwed up. They will be apparent, if and when there is a strike.

Edited to add: He's still a scab.

Exactly. I just got wind of it. And quite frankly have never heard of anything that ludicrous. Maybe the methodology of it doesn't resonate the same with all seasoned union members.

Had a young guy cross here in '97 for whatever reason he justified to himself at the time. Realized what a mistake he made at some point after and devoted everything he had to make up for it. Eventually became a BA and was probably the most involved/responsive/productive BA we had. That guy found salvation in our union...maybe your guy that you don't know, from the local you never belonged to, has as well.

Last edited: