2 drivers with same seniority date

LeBrown

Who is above the other? What is it determined by?

Both drivers were on a T-S schedule last week to cover for the 22.4 shortage.

This week one of them got moved to the M-friend schedule. They both have the same seniority date.

Both off the street hires

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
We had a situation like that where they flipped a coin to see who would be listed above the other on the seniority list. the guy who lost the flip regretted it his whole career. He got screwed on many things during his time.

ManInBrown

They flip a coin here for feeder seniority. Different classifications here but we had two package drivers that started the same day in feeders with the same company seniority date.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s funny looking at the seniority list...most of the full-time dates have a few months or years between them. Now since the 22.4s came along there’s a huge block of names with seniority dates one day apart..makes me sick to my STOMACH
✊🧔

dogs.bite.me

Who is above the other? What is it determined by?

Both drivers were on a T-S schedule last week to cover for the 22.4 shortage.

This week one of them got moved to the M-friend schedule. They both have the same seniority date.

Both off the street hires
Whoever punched in first on the first day is who has higher seniority here. That’s how we decided it years ago.
Note they stagger them

clarnzz

Another driver and I gained seniority on the same day, he is ahead based on last name alphabetical order. Pretty stupid, but he has more company seniority than me so I wasn’t too upset, had it been the other way around I would of been pissed.

JustDeliverIt

It’s funny looking at the seniority list...most of the full-time dates have a few months or years between them. Now since the 22.4s came along there’s a huge block of names with seniority dates one day apart..makes me sick to my STOMACH
✊🧔

Ours has been a day apart for the past few years now. They have been hiring everyone in groups for a while. They'd make 10 guys RPCD's and they would each have a FT seniority one day apart based on their part time start date. Been that way for about 5 or so years now