2 ups workers to start new union

jobmann

OldUPSDriver said:
NO, WHY DON'T YOU TELL US ALL ABOUT IT?? :confused:1
ok i am in local 79 we got a letter to tell us about 2 employees of ups in north carolina are trying to start a new union does any body have info????

A

Anonymous Brown Clown

I have been told the two are actually ex-management personal, and not by our local.

mittam

Anonymous Brown Clown said:
I have been told the two are actually ex-management personal, and not by our local.
maybe you need to look into their work history,Danny Eason is a 3 million mile driver management would not have time for that

mittam

jobmann said:
anybody heard this
where are you from maybe we can find out when a meeting may be in your area, a member out of the east coast sent the letter trying to get the word out of the APWA

mittam

jobmann said:
ok i am in local 79 we got a letter to tell us about 2 employees of ups in north carolina are trying to start a new union does any body have info????
See parcelworkers, this started with meetings in North Carolina and has spread from the east to the south and has worked up through Ohio there have been meetings in Texas and scheduled to be in Utah in the next couple weeks

mittam

jobmann said:
where is local 79 if I know that then I can let you know where a possible meeting will be