20 years ago today

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
The biggest false flag inside con job ever happened, and you’re all still full of star spangled bull:censored2: to realize it. At least we pulled the plug on Afghanistan. Best thing Alzheimer Joe has done.

baklava

The floor is yours smart guy, it's your thread, everything you can prove, get busy, present your case.
4148EC67-67CA-4731-A2D1-D622A0E29DA7.gif

floridays

Ok. You believe our government?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, exactly why God gave me a brain.
Mostly no, I understand the limitations of our Constitutional government however and where authority is given and delegated.
Rights, as noted in the Bill of Rights, under our Federal Constitution are deemed from the creator.

I told you I'm smarter than you.
Ask another question.

baklava

Sometimes yes, sometimes no, exactly why God gave me a brain.
Mostly no, I understand the limitations of our Constitutional government however and where authority is given and delegated.
Rights, as noted in the Bill of Rights, under our Federal Constitution are deemed from the creator.

I told you I'm smarter than you.
Ask another question.
😂

am I supposed to be impressed by this response?

you apparently don’t want to question to actual deep state; unelected government lifers that are the intelligence community and military

floridays

😂

am I supposed to be impressed by this response?

you apparently don’t want to question to actual deep state; unelected government lifers that are the intelligence community and military
No, I'm not here to impress you.

I don't question a deep state, I understand it exists, I understand a part of it is authorized by Congress that has delegated it's authority to lesser agencies to do the dirty work they refuse to do.

Imma gonna piss you off once more,
I'm smarter than you.

All by myself without Tucker and the republicans.