2007 Calendar

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
"when are they gonna put some sexy women in browns on those calendars?"

Tooner!

The UPS Freight guys are from my area, and I know a few of them, nice guys.
I also commented to Donny, the tall guy, about his nice uniforms, and his raincoat. Geez what I would give for one of them!
Sorry over9five, no one has wanted me on the calender, Woe is me, guess Ill have to keep my day time, dumb trucker job.

upsdude

No 2007 calendars have been passed out yet in my building. Management is concerned we will go directly to the December 2007 page, and point out that Christmas will again arrive on the 25th. Having that information now would require UPS to plan ahead. Eskew would then need IE to count the number of days until Christmas ’07. Takes a while to assemble a top notch team to handle a task such as that. Then you have the travel expenses of the IE guys, well, you get the picture.

helenofcalifornia

Wait a minute, I thought that there were going to be two calendars this year. One for the employee (which is the one everyone is commenting on) and one for the customer. Maybe I am weong, but I thought I read a memo laying around the office that said that. What customer would be interested in all those pictures of people they can't identify with?

hoser

Industrial Slob
I have been fairly disappointed in the past 2 years calendars.
Honestly, I don't want a picture of some old feeder driver hanging up in my office, or on my wall at home! (No offence to any "old" feeder drivers, but I don't want pictures of people I don't know hanging on my wall!!)

Basically we took a bunch of random pictures of random people and put it in a calendar and called it a day!

I would have thought UPS would have done something to commemorate the centennial. I agree with a previous poster that it would have been nice to see UPS through the century in a calendar.
you have to realise that you're apart of a huge team. someone like the driver in january (for example) picked up the pacakge that you delivered, with the help of the ramp handler in feb and the feeder driver in june. agreed, it's not the most aesthetically pleasing thing (i just like various long-shuttered night-time pictures of UPS infrastructure, personally), but remember, for our centennial, the emphasis is on the people who built UPS up to what it is today. kinda a nice gesture considering how depreciated us UPSers feel. a lot nicer than a picture of our founder and a picture from 1950 of what a pacakge car looked like (although it's an alright idea)

i'll miss both the desktop (customer) and wall-mounted (employee) 06 calendars

Wait a minute, I thought that there were going to be two calendars this year. One for the employee (which is the one everyone is commenting on) and one for the customer. Maybe I am weong, but I thought I read a memo laying around the office that said that. What customer would be interested in all those pictures of people they can't identify with?
there probably would be two calendars. maybe the customer (desktop) calendar would just be like last year? hopefully, as you are correct, a calendar pictures of UPSers volunteering doesn't really help the brand as much as photos of UPS in action.

satellitedriver

I don't know where you are in Central States, but I am in Central States also and I can tell you for a bona fide fact that UPS Freight around here HAS NOT EVEN BEEN ORGANIZED YET!!! Therefore, it would be impossible for them to be sharing in our Central States pension, wouldn't you agree.
I do agree with you that our pension plan is indeed in shambles.
Everyone agrees our pension is in a shambles, except the "REAMSTERS".