2018 Election Results - a Blue Wave or a Blue Ripple???

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All I know is that the Ds have quite a collection tossing their hats in for 2020.
It's going to be nice to watch this circus play out.
Especially if the House spends all their time attempting to not move forward but keeps investigating the past.
I see an easy win for Trump.
He'll win but I don't think I can take 8 straight years of tears.

bacha29

He'll win but I don't think I can take 8 straight years of tears.
The Mueller investigation report could have an impact on who gains the GOP nomination. If Trump comes out clean he'll likely gain the nomination. Ifthe report comes out and leaves Trump a soiled candidate look for mainstream Republican's to look for an alternate candidate.

newfie

The Mueller investigation report could have an impact on who gains the GOP nomination. If Trump comes out clean he'll likely gain the nomination. Ifthe report comes out and leaves Trump a soiled candidate look for mainstream Republican's to look for an alternate candidate.

All comes down to whether someone thinks they can beat him

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Can we get Jimmy Carter to go to South Florida and oversee the Election counts?

3.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Stacey Gives Up The Ghost
NPR News
"I will not concede because the erosion of our democracy is not right," Abrams said. She repeatedly criticized Kemp, who she said had been "deliberate and intentional in his actions" to suppress voters.

upload_2018-11-16_18-23-25.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You almost got stuck with her. She can't even conceed graciously
It was a close race ... 60% of the eligible voters turned out in Georgia setting a new record.
Georgia has a strong Forced Balanced Budget so neither party can get far off the tracks here.
Blacks already comprise a higher percent of the state government employees than that comprise the % population.
Georgia was awash in National Democrat funding and appearances.
A better Dim candidate might have won in an onslaught.