2018 Election Results - a Blue Wave or a Blue Ripple???

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In 2020 there are 21 R seats up for grabs, as opposed to 11 D seats. Place your bets now.
The Senate make-up in this election was critical to the Repugs making gains.
2020 is still not favorable for Dims due to where the Senate seats are but 2022 could very well see the Repugs lose control.
I personally like the split House as it will be in 2019-2020 ... forces compromise.
I did. Found a very good article that pointed out the 7 most likely to flip in 2020. 5 Republican likely, 2 Democrat.
If the Dims flip 3 seats then it is still a Repug controlled Senate assuming Trump/Pence win.

vantexan

2020 is still not favorable for Dims due to where the Senate seats are but 2022 could very well see the Repugs lose control.
I personally like the split House as it will be in 2019-2020 ... forces compromise.

If the Dims flip 3 seats then it is still a Repug controlled Senate assuming Trump/Pence win.
McSally has conceded so assuming Scott wins Florida the Dems could take over the Senate with three wins and Republicans don't flip any.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
McSally has conceded so assuming Scott wins Florida the Dems could take over the Senate with three wins and Republicans don't flip any.
That's a big difference from what you see in Georgia and Florida.
LibTurds have no sense of responsibility and appear to be unable to do Math.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Infowars.com
WoW!
That's as far right and as bad as a news source gets.

Media Bias detailed.jpg

newfie

the battle lines are drawn , the polar extremes are so entrenched that future versions of congress will likely reflect their bases.

newfie

no honor . Nelson has no prayer of legally overturning that election and should concede. black Gilligan is even further behind.

cant wait for all the race cards to start flying in fl and ga

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I was listening to some pundit last night and she brought up her 'hypotheses' on Florida and Georgia ... that it was establishing and keeping the name of the two Gubernatorial candidates in their states and the nation.
Makes sense.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

All I know is that the Ds have quite a collection tossing their hats in for 2020.
It's going to be nice to watch this circus play out.
Especially if the House spends all their time attempting to not move forward but keeps investigating the past.
I see an easy win for Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
All I know is that the Ds have quite a collection tossing their hats in for 2020.
It's going to be nice to watch this circus play out.
Especially if the House spends all their time attempting to not move forward but keeps investigating the past.
I see an easy win for Trump.
Best way to come out with a strong candidate ... not like with the entitled Hillary.