2020 Buyout offer

542thruNthru

@Lineandinitial was offered a buy out.
He was told Amazon would buy UPS straight cash in 2021 and replace all the teamsters with contractors and drones.

You should get your offer by the end of the month because as you know. You're worthless anyways and the company loses money on you everyday.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
@Lineandinitial was offered a buy out.
He was told Amazon would buy UPS straight cash in 2021 and replace all the teamsters with contractors and drones.

You should get your offer by the end of the month because as you know. You're worthless anyways and the company loses money on you everyday.

"He was told".....
How's the view way down at the bottom of the food chain??

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
"He was told".....
How's the view way down at the bottom of the food chain??
Remember one thing. We are in the package delivery business, not the management business. Today's management are nothing more than parasitic employees that create problems to justify their jobs. It's a fact...like it or not. You will soon be replaced by an 18 yr old Indian kid on a teleprompter making $20 a day.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Remember one thing. We are in the package delivery business, not the management business. Today's management are nothing more than parasitic employees that create problems to justify their jobs. It's a fact...like it or not. You will soon be replaced by an 18 yr old Indian kid on a teleprompter making $20 a day.

Yet another "informed" hourly. "Package delivery business"....Quite the visionary...who are you, Claude Ryan?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Yet another "informed" hourly. "Package delivery business"....Quite the visionary...who are you, Claude Ryan?
tenor (3).gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Any thoughts or chatter about a early 2020 buyout offer for 55 and up?

No chatter on this side, but I am thinking that there will be a buyout some time before 2023, just to clear the books.

One of the indicators of changes to come would be the recent retirements from the corporate level, clearing house and eliminating redundant high salary positions. In sense a "buy out" considering most of them on that level will be retiring with pensions formulated at half their annual salaries calculated from their last 5 years, including their stock bonus, etc and full medical (no cost).

What they offer the mid managers and below will be another story..:beafraid: