2020 MIP

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Disagree on both fronts, brother. We are all in this together. There are more important things to stress over in life. Live it like its your only one.
Management needs to act like it, then. You guys live off our back. Don't say you don't because you know you do.

DaveA

Anyone see the new video with Carol and Brian? It was released today and reviewed the fourth quarter earnings. They briefly touched upon MIP at the end. Very encouraging comments. "Carol likes to reward people when we have the results." And then Carol commenting "I like the pay people when the results are there and boy are the results there!". Brian further commented to expect a pretty good MIP.

Very encouraging signals. If it was going to be less than last year, I truly believe they would have said nothing or certainly have not said what they said. For the first time, I'm truly believing it's going to be equal to or greater than last year. Awesome!

Great job, partners! Lets do it again for 2022!!!

Rubber Puckies

Anyone see the new video with Carol and Brian? It was released today and reviewed the fourth quarter earnings. They briefly touched upon MIP at the end. Very encouraging comments. "Carol likes to reward people when we have the results." And then Carol commenting "I like the pay people when the results are there and boy are the results there!". Brian further commented to expect a pretty good MIP.

Very encouraging signals. If it was going to be less than last year, I truly believe they would have said nothing or certainly have not said what they said. For the first time, I'm truly believing it's going to be equal to or greater than last year. Awesome!

Just watched it. I'm getting good vibes from it too. Sure will be nice to be rewarded for the hours we put in. This is why we sacrifice overtime.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat

I'll be happy to drop anchor with the pay cut

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

“Partners”
Lmao

DaveA

She better save some of that money for next year… teamsters will be getting paid… our turn is coming soon enough.

Agreed! The nice thing about all being partners and working for UPS is that union employees are entitled to their piece of the pie as well. I hope negotiations go well and you guys get sizeable merit increases over the course of the next contract.

MovedOn8

Question for the folks on here - I left the company in June 2021. I had RSUs from 2017-2020. For some reason the RSUs from 2020 were deleted out of Merrill Lynch but I am still vesting from 2017-2019.
Is this what was supposed to happen?
Thanks for any help.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Agreed! The nice thing about all being partners and working for UPS is that union employees are entitled to their piece of the pie as well. I hope negotiations go well and you guys get sizeable merit increases over the course of the next contract.

Of course you know that there were and probably are corporate partners in Atlanta that still want all of that pie...

Fenris

Question for the folks on here - I left the company in June 2021. I had RSUs from 2017-2020. For some reason the RSUs from 2020 were deleted out of Merrill Lynch but I am still vesting from 2017-2019.
Thanks for any help.
At this point, you should only have 2 sets of RSUs. RSU from 2017 MIP, received in 2018. And from 2020 MIP received in 2021, that lapse next month

JohnLash12

Thanks for any help.
I also left in 2021 and had RSU that were put in during March and removed during July. Can anyone just clarify why they did that? What happened to them, are they gone or am I just not understanding something?

JohnLash12

I also left in 2021 and had RSU that were put in during March and removed during July. Can anyone just clarify why they did that? What happened to them, are they gone or am I just not understanding something?
So doing more research, since I received the rsu for mip from 2020 last year in March. But I quit last year before they had time to vest (2020-2021) that means that my entire mip that was in rsu is gone?

johnbuck

So doing more research, since I received the rsu for mip from 2020 last year in March. But I quit last year before they had time to vest (2020-2021) that means that my entire mip that was in rsu is gone?
That is the way i understand it. If you leave before the rsu vests you lose them. It now takes 1 year to vest, it used to be 5. I vastly remember an announcement that rsus prior to 2020 vesting early for everyone. Which would explain why you didnt lose those...

I hate this pay structure.... it is a way for UPS to keep our money hostage so we dont leave... Without MIP our salary is trash...

DaveA

If you don't mind me asking, why did you quit? Better job opportunity? Did you take a pay cut to get less hours?

We had a manager just quit in my building. Hung out to get his MIP cash and then left. Obviously he is giving up half of it by quitting but I guess March is the best time to go. You get your half cash and the RSUs from the previously year will vest.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but on the Merrill Lynch site it shows that my Restricted Stock Units from the 2021 were vested on 3/5/22. But it doesn't say when they "lapse", in other words when do we get those shares actually transferred to Computershare? They're still showing in ML for the past five days and nothing on the site mentions when we will actually receive those shares. Thanks for any help.