22.3 or 22.4

will the pay be about the same when both are at top rate??
Yes both will be paid the same not sure what the top rate is though. It doesn’t make sense why are both paid the same but 22.4 have to drive when necessary. Oh wait must be about saving money. That’s what this contract is all about.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yes
244A8F76-D0E9-47E4-862F-CE431A6A1A8C.jpeg

542thruNthru

Last contract was health insurance give backs, this contract was about pay give backs. Next contract pension give backs?

I don't see the union allowing pension give backs. UPS is their biggest contributor. They need them bad.

I see it being pay give backs for FT RPCDs.

Using PT and 22.4s against us. UPS also now knows that we need 2/3s no or 50%. They didn't know that this contract. That's why they sent out that notice to the public that they will keep negotiating until the Teamsters said "Oh don't worry about it. It passed."

Remember how people were saying the company was pushing people to vote. You think they would have done that if they knew we needed 50%?

I don't see the union allowing pension give backs. UPS is their biggest contributor. They need them bad.

Using PT and 22.4s against us. UPS also now knows that we need 2/3s no or 50%. They didn't know that this contract. That's why they sent out that notice to the public that they will keep negotiating until the Teamsters said "Oh don't worry about it. It passed."

Remember how people were saying the company was pushing people to vote. You think they would have done that if they knew we needed 50%?
Maybe people will wake up next contract.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

The company telling people to vote was all part of the set-up.
Maybe people will wake up next contract.
Doubt it.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Still on the rocks whether I can make it before 22.4. Leaning closer to no now. We've needed bodies since march as always but nobody gets hired/promoted hourly/management until after Q1 at a minimum.

MyTripisCut

Was it? I see your point but I feel we are giving the company too much credit. If we would have hit 50% +1 I really believe it would have failed. I don't think we ever would have hit 2/3s No.
When did they ever push hourlies to vote as hard as this time around? I know I’m out there, but think about it.

542thruNthru

When did they ever push hourlies to vote as hard as this time around? I know I’m out there, but think about it.

No I agree. They've never done it ever. But I chalk that up to them not knowing our constitution. Like I said they sent out a media message saying they are disappointed the contract was voted down but promise to get it settled. Then when they realized the Teamsters ratified it they changed that message. @FrigidFTSup even said he got a email as soon as the results came out that showed the company believe it failed.

MyTripisCut

No I agree. They've never done it ever. But I chalk that up to them not knowing our constitution. Like I said they sent out a media message saying they are disappointed the contract was voted down but promise to get it settled. Then when they realized the Teamsters ratified it they changed that message. @FrigidFTSup even said he got a email as soon as the results came out that showed the company believe it failed.
Frigid is an imaginary person, kinda like Suffaluffagass. Guy claims he’s a pilot, but can’t get out of the parking lot at the Meadowlands after a Devils game. Very shady. Very shady.

Hoffa called five minutes later and said me a large package of unmarked bills ... And I will make it pass.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Im about the check my archive and see if I can find it

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I saw flyers in building I took loads to that said “your future, your vote “, etc etc.... “your contract impact statement”... saw small professionally made pcm cards for mgt to explain the importance of voting and how ups “encourages “ a teamster to vote..... lmao, I had NEVER seen anything like that before.....