22.4 two year commitment dilemma

Wouldn't that increase the amount of rpcd they must allow off.
In my center They let 7 people off during summer months, with 22.4 since they’re full time that would need to be increased to 9, using the 15% rule of full time drivers

542thruNthru

In my center They let 7 people off during summer months, with 22.4 since they’re full time that would need to be increased to 9, using the 15% rule of full time drivers

Sounds like a supplement issue

sandwich

The resident gearhead

Then it would be 9 RPCD on vacation on the maxed out weeks. 22.4’s are assigned to a center. All vacation is picked in center seniority order.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
You need to talk with your BA because this is the first time full time combos are in centers and cover drivers are considered part time. If there is a loophole the company will use it.

PT Car Washer

You need to talk with your BA because this is the first time full time combos are in centers and cover drivers are considered part time. If there is a loophole the company will use it.
Not the first time. We have combo 22.3 working the preload for years. FT pick with FT and PT pick with PT. Almost all 22.2 will not be here long enough this Summer to even have vacation.

Heavy Package

We’re in South Carolina

img_0690.jpg

Then it would be 9 RPCD on vacation on the maxed out weeks. 22.4’s are assigned to a center. All vacation is picked in center seniority order.

This would be fantastic if this were the case. I spoke with my center manager and he says they will have their own vacation list, separate from RCPDS, cover drivers. I haven't reached out to my BA yet about anything.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
This would be fantastic if this were the case. I spoke with my center manager and he says they will have their own vacation list, separate from RCPDS, cover drivers. I haven't reached out to my BA yet about anything.
That would mean 22.4’s and RPCD’s would be picking vacations at the same time. Which should be happening now.

I think your center manager is trolling you.

Or he has no idea how seniority works and needs to be educated.

That would mean 22.4’s and RPCD’s would be picking vacations at the same time. Which should be happening now.

I just don't think they want to increase the amount of RPCD they would let off in the summer. If the 22.4 is included in the full time ratio that would make it happen.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
western is you must work 6 months for center bids and 2 years for center-to-center bids when you change over to a FT job.

HR told me a similar lie to that regard. Said there is no way you can transfer to another center in the same building.

Of course the actual time could be higher.
It largely depends on how many 22.4 currently exist.

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I just don't think they want to increase the amount of RPCD they would let off in the summer. If the 22.4 is included in the full time ratio that would make it happen.
They don’t want to give us any vacation. Luckily, it’s not up to them.

They say the 22.4 are in a different job classification therefore are able to create a new list for vacation.