Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
We just added 50% more Saturday routes in our center. More 22.4s are coming. Less work on Monday.

Amen to that. We put out 17 routes today when we usually put out 25 plus on monday. If they had their way it would have been closer to 14 routes. Mondays are starting to get ridiculous

542thruNthru

Amen to that. We put out 17 routes today when we usually put out 25 plus on monday. If they had their way it would have been closer to 14 routes. Mondays are starting to get ridiculous

They tried to cut us to the bare minimum when we first started doing Saturday. Problem was they couldn't get all the pick ups covered. Sups would try and be sneaky and do pick ups.

I laughed in my center managers face we he tried to tell me that he only worked for 20 min doing pick ups. He thought that the time driving around with the packages in the truck didn't count. Filed on it every time.

Pick ups save us here from routes being cut.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Anyone that wants to be a RPCD?

The IBT made sure they’d have people to fill the 22.4 position by putting them first in line for RPCD.

But nobody forced them to be a 22.4 driver. Sarcasm in case you missed it.

Do you know what the actual detriment is to becoming a RPCD ?

All the drivers walking out the door every morning....

Because, they don't like their dispatch.

Or, drivers that want to play "stay at home Dad" and screw others.

@Brownslave688 is that you ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Within the context of this thread....

Who is screwing who ?
Someone taking off for the birth of their child isn't screwing anyone.
I'm kind of shocked that a union person would blame the employee and not the employer for lack of proper staffing to run its operations........Oh yeah forgot who I was talking to

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Someone taking off for the birth of their child isn't screwing anyone.
I'm kind of shocked that a union person would blame the employee and not the employer for lack of proper staffing to run its operations........Oh yeah forgot who I was talking to

He’s a dinosaur who’s time has come and gone

totally irrelevant in today’s world

Ackerlin

My only complaint is that my days have not been cut down to 8 hours yet.

that, and the 22.4 is a crock of $*** sell out. Excessive overtime was the big issue, they could have just hired more drivers.

but instead Hoffa and all the rest of the mouth breathers created a position that not only doesn’t fix excessive o.t. For the new position, it screws over long time drivers. Great job ibt leadership. I’m sure they know their days are numbered.

And the majority didn't even want this toilet paper contract, but thanks to the old timer hub rats selling out and the PTers who saw $/ or could give two :censored2:s and not even vote, they bent us over good.