Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
let us continue :

11. movie theaters
12. cruises
13. banks
14. diamonds
15. lotto tickets
11) saw a guy take his 6 kids to the movies yesterday $80 before buying any food..
12) Airbnb
13) thank god
14) more blood diamonds for the boomers
15) so out of 15 things that like the 12th that’s a huge waste of money. Millennials sound very money savvy to me

rod

Retired 22 years
1) good no reason people should feel the need to upgrade homes
2) thank god golf sucks
3) the worst
4) a piece of paper
5) they don’t like eating mediocre food

TTKU---Millennials are killing OFF starter homes. They either think renting or buying a mansion is the way to go. (Apparently a $100,000 in student loans is enough debt).

Indecisi0n

uvou947.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
TTKU---Millennials are killing OFF starter homes. They either think renting or buying a mansion is the way to go. (Apparently a $100,000 in student loans is enough debt).
Renting is usually a much better choice for a young couple.

542thruNthru

I disagree. Most starter homes now are bought by someone with money. Then they drop 20k into it and flip it for 100k more.

Those people are killing starter homes.

Serf

Millennial Boys can't run the Monkey Bars at the Playground. Millennial Girls can't double Dutch jump rope in the street. Too much iPhone. Not enough upper body strength & coordination.