25 things Millennials are killing off.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My brother bought a home in Nashville not even a year ago I don’t think. They offered 30k over listing price and still weren’t the highest offer but the lady liked the idea of selling to a young couple.

They’ve already got almost 200k in equity in the home and didn’t put down but like 30k. That growth is simply unsustainable
Isn’t Nashville a hot market for families?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I saw some show on hgtv about Nashville...probably could buy a house a few years ago for 150k... probably in the 350k range for a basic starter home now???
He bought a tiny house like 1100 sq ft maybe 60k 5 years ago. Fixed it up and sold it for almost double that. Rough part of town and all. This new place is in a more desirable
area and slightly above basic starter home and yeah the lady they bought it from I think paid low-mid 100s 7-8 years ago. They paid low 200’s and now it’s pushing 300’s a year later.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's been a long time since that was been on tv
Tell us more bill Nye the science guy....
people go tbere because of the woods sir
They do go there because if these mounds....
6CF3FF1A-E775-4EFB-9193-043F42325A3B.jpeg

rickyb

They were all inaccessible to us too at one time but the difference is we SAVED for them until we could afford them. We didn't just run out and buy a house and cars that were WAY out of our budget range like you youngsters do today. You're too late with the ice flow comment--the ice went out of the river down below my house last week.
yea sherlock thats because govt stopped funding things like education for example, another thing is real wages havent increased since 73, and other areas like housing had an inflation

rickyb

They were all inaccessible to us too at one time but the difference is we SAVED for them until we could afford them. We didn't just run out and buy a house and cars that were WAY out of our budget range like you youngsters do today. You're too late with the ice flow comment--the ice went out of the river down below my house last week.
you remind me of the indian at my work who says racist things against other indians: i tell him youre giving the other races too much credit!

rickyb

I'm not mad at anything- I just started a thread about something I read on the internet and apparently it strikes a nerve.
youre internet reading material sucks.

talking abotu this or that generation is more divide and conquer. your gen accomplished nothing, ditto for millennials.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
1. starter homes
2. golf
3. cable tv
4. marriage
5. casual dining chains (TGI Fridays, Applebees, etc.)
6.napikins
7. motorcycles
8. beer- yes believe it or not beer. The next generation will lean more toward pot.
9. cereal
10. Gyms
1. Lol.

2. Never tried it but not all that appealing.

3. Sucks anyway. $130/month to flip through commercials and every show has an ulterior agenda now. I can just go online and cut through all the bull:censored2: to find the most entertaining niche material in minutes.

4. Killed by the system. Why would any guy go in on a sour deal like that?

5. $15 dollars for my meal and I'm still supposed to tip on top of that so you can refill my :censored2:ing water? Get the :censored2: out.

6. Not sure why. I still have them. Wipe your mouths, you :censored2:ing slobs.

7. Not me. I'm on my third and I'm not even 30.

8. Was never a beer fan. Rarely drink at all anyway.

9. I keep a few boxes in stock.

10. God, I can't stand these pusillanimous with soft, doughy bodies. Moves some weights for once in your :censored2: lives.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
1. Lol.

2. Never tried it but not all that appealing.

3. Sucks anyway. $130/month to flip through commercials and every show has an ulterior agenda now. I can just go online and cut through all the bull:censored2: to find the most entertaining niche material in minutes.

4. Killed by the system. Why would any guy go in on a sour deal like that?

5. $15 dollars for my meal and I'm still supposed to tip on top of that so you can refill my :censored2:ing water? Get the :censored2: out.

6. Not sure why. I still have them. Wipe your mouths, you :censored2:ing slobs.

7. Not me. I'm on my third and I'm not even 30.

8. Was never a beer fan. Rarely drink at all anyway.

9. I keep a few boxes in stock.

10. God, I can't stand these pusillanimous with soft, doughy bodies. Moves some weights for once in your :censored2: lives.
Instead of napkins they just use select a size paper towels. It’s what we do

Instead of gyms many are choosing to get their exercise in other way like rock climbing or even at home gyms. I know a number of people that have 5k plus gyms at their house but don’t want another monthly payment.

rod

Retired 22 years
Instead of napkins they just use select a size paper towels. It’s what we do

Instead of gyms many are choosing to get their exercise in other way like rock climbing or even at home gyms. I know a number of people that have 5k plus gyms at their house but don’t want another monthly payment.[/QUOTE]
or sitting on the couch playing video games