18. 9 to 5 work day
19. ironing
20.suits

21. Dept. Stores
22. wine corks
23. running
24. bar soap
25. door bells
11. Never watched a whole lot of movies. I might go to a theater once a year if a specific one catches my interest but that's about it.

12. Never really appealed to me. Strict, expensive, and crowded.

13. Been using a bank since I was 18. Might have a couple more advantages than keeping my life savings in the :censored2:ing sock drawer but I can't think of any right now.

14. Why would I ever pay that kind of money for :censored2:ing rocks controlled by an artificial shortage monopolized by DeBeers on the backs of blood labor?

15. I never play the lottery. Scratch offs or anything. I have a real 401k. Don't need the trailer park edition.

16. Alright.

17. Who the hell would I send a postcard to?

18. Good. I prefer my 7:30 to 4.

19. Nope. I iron my clothes all the time if they're wrinkled. I'm not going out looking like a piece of :censored2:.

20. Not me. I take pride in a well tailored suit. Try giving a damn.

21. I try when I can but for the love of God you gotta have what I'm looking for in stock or I have no choice but to go online.

22. Don't care. Don't drink wine.

23. I'm pretty damn good shape but holy hell do I hate my run. Awkward as :censored2:.

24. It's what I use. Cheaper than a bottle of body wash and lasts longer. I get a better lather out of it too.

25. Ya think? Refer to #1.