25 things Millennials are killing off.

rod

Retired 22 years
1. starter homes
2. golf
3. cable tv
4. marriage
5. casual dining chains (TGI Fridays, Applebees, etc.)

542thruNthru

1. starter homes
2. golf
3. cable tv
4. marriage
5. casual dining chains (TGI Fridays, Applebees, etc.)

giphy-57.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So far all you've listed are things that are all but inaccessible to young folks 'cause old farts keep living and leeching off the system. Time to set some "olds" adrift on an ice floe.

rod

Retired 22 years
How's that garage door doing?
2 new ones installed today as a matter of fact. (Only one paid for by insurance but I got some satisfaction letting them know what A-holes they were---and the adjuster lady too). Turned out just like I figured it would. I got quotes from two other companies to move 5 policies to them. Origional insurance company matched their lower price so I saved a few hundred this coming year. I'm sure it will go back up the next year + more just like all the companies do. I going to raise all my co-pays also so that will lower my total payments almost 500 a year. As long as they don't pay off like they should--why not.

rod

Retired 22 years
So far all you've listed are things that are all but inaccessible to young folks 'cause old farts keep living and leeching off the system. Time to set some "olds" adrift on an ice floe.
They were all inaccessible to us too at one time but the difference is we SAVED for them until we could afford them. We didn't just run out and buy a house and cars that were WAY out of our budget range like you youngsters do today. You're too late with the ice flow comment--the ice went out of the river down below my house last week.

rod

Retired 22 years
6.Casual dining chains like Fridays , Applebees , etc
7. motorcycles
8. beer- yes believe it or not beer. The next generation will lean more toward pot.
9. cereal
10. Gyms

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
2 new ones installed today as a matter of fact. (Only one paid for by insurance but I got some satisfaction letting them know what A-holes they were---and the adjuster lady too). Turned out just like I figured it would. I got quotes from two other companies to move 5 policies to them. Origional insurance company matched their lower price so I saved a few hundred this coming year. I'm sure it will go back up the next year + more just like all the companies do. I going to raise all my co-pays also so that will lower my total payments almost 500 a year. As long as they don't pay off like they should--why not.
I woke up, read this, laughed n fell back asleep. Thanks