2nd day as an unloader. Must've been the vegan diet

hehe xd

Yesterday was horrible but today was better. I had 2 checker burgers (Rally's for getting idiots). for breakfast after breaking my vegan diet last night. I had much more energy and felt better. I still might quit as I'm pushing 650/he but we'll see. excuse typos. sent from brown cafe app

PT Car Washer

Yesterday was horrible but today was better. I had 2 checker burgers (Rally's for getting idiots). for breakfast after breaking my vegan diet last night. I had much more energy and felt better. I still might quit as I'm pushing 650/he but we'll see. excuse typos. sent from brown cafe app
What is "650/he"?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

See that vegan is nothing but bs

PT Car Washer

yeah that's what my supervisor stressed to me
Most of our best unloaders are not muscle men (too much bulk) but rather normal men and women who just have a good rhythm and good endurance. Sorters also like unloaders who are fast but steady. Helps with their rhythm also. Makes the hours go by quickly.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
>vegan diet

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

hehe xd

Most of our best unloaders are not muscle men (too much bulk) but rather normal men and women who just have a good rhythm and good endurance. Sorters also like unloaders who are fast but steady. Helps with their rhythm also. Makes the hours go by quickly.

Funny u say that. My sup yesterday was small as :censored2: like a petite woman but lifted like a strongman in his prime