2nd offense owi

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
If you are a driver by occupation, and you get a second driving under the influence, there are other issues in your life you need to address.

evilleace

Not sure if you will get your job back a second time talk to your sup about rehab maybe that will make it seem like you are trying to get help and may put you in a good light.

I honestly believe that once is enough if you didn't learn then you won't learn I mean your job is on the line if you get a DUI I just don't understand.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
Not sure if you will get your job back a second time talk to your sup about rehab maybe that will make it seem like you are trying to get help and may put you in a good light.

I honestly believe that once is enough if you didn't learn then you won't learn I mean your job is on the line if you get a DUI I just don't understand.

I think (not sure) the request for rehab would have helped if it was prior to being let go for a DUI. UPS will look at it as throwing good money after bad.

Nobody in the world "wants" to get multiple DUIs. Anyone who does, though, needs to have the courage to see that it is not "I got unlucky & got caught" but it IS "Maybe I have a problem"

evilleace

Yes that is what I am trying to get at LTD and you are correct on the timing of asking for help but it can't hurt to ask.