Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

3 Men Rob UPS Driver At Petaluma Verizon Store, Police Say

Discussion in 'The Latest UPS Headlines' started by cheryl, Jul 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

3 Men Rob UPS Driver At Petaluma Verizon Store, Police Say - Patch

Three suspects are at large after taking boxes containing cellphones and watches, Petaluma police said.

Three men are sought in the robbery of a UPS driver Friday morning outside a Petaluma Verizon store, police said. The UPS driver stopped to make a delivery to Verizon at 401 Kenilworth Drive and at 10:48 a.m. as he was unloading packages from the truck, two men "pushed and grabbed several boxes off his hand truck," according to a statement from the Petaluma Police Department.

The two robbers got into a Silver Hyundai SUV with new dealer plates, driven by a third suspect, police said.

2. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Anyone with half a brain knows that all these electronic devices are assigned a specific ESN and will be useless when reported stolen.

3. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

You can still use all the parts

4. PeakMode

PeakMode Arrive Peak Leave

Inside job

5. Bob11B

Bob11B Active Member

10:48?!?!? Must have been late air, if the driver had delivered this on time then this could have been avoided.

6. trickpony1

trickpony1 Well-Known Member

Several years ago a PT supe stole a high dollar phone.
    He put his SIM card in it, they tracked it, he was fired and, I think, subjected to relevant laws.

"...half a brain..." pretty much sums it up.

7. olroadbeech

olroadbeech Happy Verified UPSer

late

boy is he in trouble.