3 or 4 yr progression

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll definitely fight if I have to. The last paragraph says it all that's why I don't understand why everyone says 4 years. I think anyone who gained seniority before 4/25 2014 should be under 3 year.
Your grievance will have a much better chance when everybody in the country returns all of the back pay they received in late May of 2014.
I don't see any way your claim can be upheld at any panel until that happens.

hyena

Your grievance will have a much better chance when everybody in the country returns all of the back pay they received in late May of 2014.
I don't see any way your claim can be upheld at any panel until that happens.
It is common practice for provisions within a contract that has been back dated to take effect on that date rather than the actual ratification date.
All I'm saying is the last paragraph says as of date of ratification. Now look at the contract that was passed in 2008, it says August 1st 2008 in that same paragraph. I'll try to upload pics later. And bubble head they can have their few bucks backs. In the class I was in the trainers told us we were under the 3 since the contract wasn't ratified

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

All I'm saying is the last paragraph says as of date of ratification. Now look at the contract that was passed in 2008, it says August 1st 2008 in that same paragraph. I'll try to upload pics later. And bubble head they can have their few bucks backs. In the class I was in the trainers told us we were under the 3 since the contract wasn't ratified

Few bucks? Most retro checks were near $1K.

The contract was back dated---this is common practice when both sides agree to continue working past the expiration date under the existing contract language.

You are under the 4 year progression. Get over it!

On topic d* lmao
fxcxhj.jpg

UPS4Life

Well judging by the pay rates you didn't have any problem being paid more the last 27 months did you? I haven't been on the board too long but I'm sure it would have caught my eye a topic saying "help I'm being over paid!"

If you're seniority date is after 7/31/13 you're in the 4 year progression. But since you've been told numerous times already do us all a favor and calculate your hours for the last 26 months and how much money you will owe the company since you want the 3 year progression at a cheaper rate.

Well judging by the pay rates you didn't have any problem being paid more the last 27 months did you? I haven't been on the board too long but I'm sure it would have caught my eye a topic saying "help I'm being over paid!"

If you're seniority date is after 7/31/13 you're in the 4 year progression. But since you've been told numerous times already do us all a favor and calculate your hours for the last 26 months and how much money you will owe the company since you want the 3 year progression at a cheaper rate.
It's a lot of money ,no doubt.

hyena

Why don't you drink a nice tall glass of shut the hell up btw I'm joking don't take it to seirous

Last edited: