3 Questions - Will A Seat Belt Violation Prevent Me From Driving? AND

JBrown003

During the DOT physical exam -- is the urinalysis taken from the UPS employee strictly for assssment of medical conditions within the body; such as kidney infection, protein in the urine, high blood sugar. OR is the urinalysis strictly administered for substance abuse testing? OR is it both?:nobrainzombis:

brown_trousers

is the urinalysis taken from the UPS employee strictly for assssment of medical conditions within the body; such as kidney infection, protein in the urine, high blood sugar. OR is the urinalysis strictly administered for substance abuse testing? OR is it both?:nobrainzombis:

well.. Its kind of a red flag that you are even asking this question!

During the DOT physical exam -- is the urinalysis taken from the UPS employee strictly for assssment of medical conditions within the body; such as kidney infection, protein in the urine, high blood sugar. OR is the urinalysis strictly administered for substance abuse testing? OR is it both?:nobrainzombis:
They are checking for sugar only. If you are one of these guys who likes to rock the chronic and are thinking of driving for a career I'd suggest a life change. If they have reason for a probable cause test it's already to late for union intervention to save your job. You will be S O L.

rocket man

if i were you id jump from a high bridge a seat belt violation ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Buck Fifty

This is your brain
images
This is your brain on drugs!!!! Somebody help me PLEASE !!! This troll feeding is addicting !

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Had my physical and piss test a few weeks ago. I peed in the cup, she went in and checked it, came out and said it's good. Not a drug test.