30 day progression

Peets01

Hi, in my 30 day progression, as of tomorrow I’ll be on day 26. I’ve shown huge gains since day 1. Last week alone I was running 180+ stops a day not including pick ups and they clocked me in at 22 packages an hour. I have scratched 2/5 times. Management is telling me the remaining days left in my packet is my “make or break”. I’m an inside transfer to 22.4. I know my route well and have no issues not knowing and 75% of the time I don’t need to look at my DIAD for navigating. If I don’t make it there’s no way in hell I’m going back to loading trailers and waiting 6 months. Been bidding for over a year for this position and had some “seniority” issues on the list in the past. I’ve been told I’m a very safe driver and can handle the work pretty well. Any solutions to my remaining time? I personally thought I already made it.

Nah
Hi, in my 30 day progression, as of tomorrow I’ll be on day 26. I’ve shown huge gains since day 1. Last week alone I was running 180+ stops a day not including pick ups and they clocked me in at 22 packages an hour. I have scratched 2/5 times. Management is telling me the remaining days left in my packet is my “make or break”. I’m an inside transfer to 22.4. I know my route well and have no issues not knowing and 75% of the time I don’t need to look at my DIAD for navigating. If I don’t make it there’s no way in hell I’m going back to loading trailers and waiting 6 months. Been bidding for over a year for this position and had some “seniority” issues on the list in the past. I’ve been told I’m a very safe driver and can handle the work pretty well. Any solutions to my remaining time? I personally thought I already made it.
One stop at a time. Take a deep breath and stop panicking. When you panic you may feel like you're going at a good pace when you're really not.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
200 (2).gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Up to them if they want you or not
Whether you scratch or not if you make numbers look good you’re in

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Drive fast take chances

I do the best I can with whatever time I left here to try to help these young drivers out.

We all needed a mentor at one time unfortunately people are too lazy to do it anymore

And then we want it work knows if you ask tell me a question he would get you the right answer.
If I do not know the correct answer I will take the time to find it out