30 day qualifying

Rooster32

Started my 30 day qualifying and on my 3rd day I rode with my sup on a totally different route than I've been on the other 19 days so what my question is would that day I rode with sup on different rte count as one of my 30 days? I was told it does count but wanted to be sure. Thanks

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Started my 30 day qualifying and on my 3rd day I rode with my sup on a totally different route than I've been on the other 19 days so what my question is would that day I rode with sup on different rte count as one of my 30 days? I was told it does count but wanted to be sure. Thanks
Yes.

trickpony1

Get a notebook to keep at home.
When you get home write down important stuff from each day you worked such as:
-what route
-number stops/pick ups
-alone or with supe
-any exceptions or usual events
-conversations with management...what was said.

Don't run around telling everyone you're doing this.
It could pay off later.

EDIT:
keep your mouth shut and smile a lot.

WTFm8

Get a notebook to keep at home.
When you get home write down important stuff from each day you worked such as:
-what route
-number stops/pick ups
-alone or with supe
-any exceptions or usual events
-conversations with management...what was said.

Don't run around telling everyone you're doing this.
It could pay off later.

EDIT:
keep your mouth shut and smile a lot.

This.

Also if it was hot so you had more time towards filling water bottle. If it was raining so you had to bag a lot. Snowing. If you were in an old slow stickshift or one of the newest trucks that are so detuned they’re about as slow.

What route you’re on, how many stops.

542thruNthru

What region are you in? Do you know what contracts you're under? Being put on a different route during your 30 days may help you qualify even if they try and disqualify you.

Rooster32

Yes I know the route number I'm qualifying on , the day I rode on a different route with sup I didn't drive any that day but it was a different rte thanks for all the info

Zowert

As far as I know if you run anything other than your training route (alone) during your 30 days you automatically qualify. I think running a missload from another route would do the same. During my thirty they sent someone to grab them and wouldn’t let me deliver them.

Just something to keep in mind.

As far as I know if you run anything other than your training route (alone) during your 30 days you automatically qualify. I think running a missload from another route would do the same. During my thirty they sent someone to grab them and wouldn’t let me deliver them.

Just something to keep in mind.
I never heard that one.

GenericUsername

What region are you in? Do you know what contracts you're under? Being put on a different route during your 30 days may help you qualify even if they try and disqualify you.

During the first week of my 30 days, I was on 4 different routes. On day 3 one of the stewards came up to me and congratulated me on being qualified.

Staydryitsraining

If your not running the same thing everyday during your 30 day packet, your management team is a joke and you are a shoe in. If you get dqed for anything you can pull up the different route switch and probably be fine.

BrownSnowFlake

Earlier this week I was asked to cover two pickups in another city off my training route. Does this count?

I was apparently 100+ clicks over that day, even though I got done early enough to take extra work. I’ve documented this with a picture of the message on my DIAD

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Earlier this week I was asked to cover two pickups in another city off my training route. Does this count?

I was apparently 100+ clicks over that day, even though I got done early enough to take extra work. I’ve documented this with a picture of the message on my DIAD

100 clicks over

Nope not gonna cut it

Indecisi0n

Bring him flowers and chocolates on Monday .

Rooster32

I didn't drive any on the other rte my sup drove so basically I was just his helper but was told it counted as a driving day for my 30 day qualifying so I was just wanting to know whether i should count it for 100% sure because I know what day I'm on but I've not had any conversation with my sup about what day I'm on and never know what could come up so knowing it does count might be helpful later . I appreciate all the info given it's been very helpful

Poop Head

Judge me.
I didn't drive any on the other rte my sup drove so basically I was just his helper but was told it counted as a driving day for my 30 day qualifying so I was just wanting to know whether i should count it for 100% sure because I know what day I'm on but I've not had any conversation with my sup about what day I'm on and never know what could come up so knowing it does count might be helpful later . I appreciate all the info given it's been very helpful
Send me $100 and I'll name a blue whale after you