30 days for new driver question

after a few peaks and a little while on preload I was sent to integrad. I have worked 34 days as a driver . Friday I was told I wasn't fast enough and was being sent back to pre load. But didn't I all ready make seniority ?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
after a few peaks and a little while on preload I was sent to integrad. I have worked 34 days as a driver . Friday I was told I wasn't fast enough and was being sent back to pre load. But didn't I all ready make seniority ?
You could be in one of the areas where you have to have 40 days. Better check

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
should I report to pre load as instructed?

The language I've read in other supplements that says 40 days includes up to 10 class room days (which I take to mean including integrad), but it's still 30 driving days. Challenge the dq, but show up for preload as directed, then file a grievance every day someone with less seniority drives until your dq issue gets resolved.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
even if it was 30 in 70. You made seniority.
Who told you? I would call your direct manager and file a greviance. Show up to the preload completely browned down. That should get the wheels turning.

dogs.bite.me

You need to see why they disqualified you.

Not fast enough. Didn’t run scratch etc they usually give you a 10 day extension to do that.

If you had missed service etc, they will most likely dq you.