30 in a 90

jbg77

Okay so apparently no one can give me a straight answer at my center. My first day of driving was August 26, 2014. I'm in my last week of the 90 and I'm at 29 days. However my sup told me that beginning Nov 1 the progress basically paused until free period was over. My Union guy on the other hand said no since you started before free period, all driving within free period shall count but your seniorty day won't be until the second week of January. Does anyone have any clear cut answers for me?

I went to driving school the 2nd week in sept. I was told there by the instructor as long as you start training before october 14th everything will count towards qualifying. I also thought that it was 30 in 120? Subsequently i have 16 days in but havent driven in 2 weeks. I drove 2 days a week for 8 consecutive weeks. I should start mowing em down after thanksgiving as im taking that week off at my fulltime job.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I went to driving school the 2nd week in sept. I was told there by the instructor as long as you start training before october 14th everything will count towards qualifying. I also thought that it was 30 in 120? Subsequently i have 16 days in but havent driven in 2 weeks. I drove 2 days a week for 8 consecutive weeks. I should start mowing em down after thanksgiving as im taking that week off at my fulltime job.
Central is 30 in 90.