3rd Vote

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why? Do you go to the doctor every week?
That's not the point! Who wants to pay tomorrow for what we get today for nothing? I don't care if they lower the deductible to $25, I still don't want to pay it. Why should we have to pay a vision co-pay under Teamcrap when I've never had to spend a nickel on glasses before?

Last edited:

ezmoney5150

They should've kept the ups plan...and left well enough alone. It's not like big brown can't afford it!
They did and ups said no. End of story. The membership didn't want premium co pays, the IBT got it taken care of and you guys still are complaining. Not that it matters because like I've said a hundred times that train has left the station.

ezmoney5150

negotiation[ ni-goh-shee-ey-shuhn, -see- ]

noun

1. mutual discussion and arrangement of the terms of a transaction or agreement: the negotiation of a treaty.

2. the act or process of negotiating.

3. an instance or the result of negotiating.

Sent using BrownCafe App

noun

1. mutual discussion and arrangement of the terms of a transaction or agreement: the negotiation of a treaty.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Its a 2 way street.......and I say look both ways, before you cross the street......................If you dont believe me, just ask another member ...................what happened.....before she got run over

C

chuchu

noun

Sent using BrownCafe App
B O R I N G......
Definition: the state of unconsciously repeating the same half truths over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, etc.

C

chuchu

And then over again.
Youre looking silly propagating first round negotiation offers as the last and final negotiated amount of weekly premium.
Silly-definition: stupid.

I'm tired of being nice.

ezmoney5150

UPS wanted out of the business of providing healthcare and the Teamsters saw it as a way of making money.

LOL! Silly at best. Central States is its own company. The IBT has no control over it. But that plan you want to stay on UPS sure does have control and makes money on.
Sent using BrownCafe App

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

While you're at it, cruise on up to Chicago and tell those guys that your tired of them holding up your bonus check....if you have the spine to back up your words.
I guess they're not educated either.
Take your caremark CVS card along so you can get the bonus points when you buy Band-Aids.

ezmoney5150

And then over again.
Youre looking silly propagating first round negotiation offers as the last and final negotiated amount of weekly premium.
Silly-definition: stupid.

I'm tired of being nice.
What part of ups wanted out of the healthcare business don't you get? If they were going to stay in it you were going to make it worth their while by paying $90 a week.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ezmoney5150

B O R I N G......
Definition: the state of unconsciously repeating the same half truths over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, etc.
Sorry that the truth is boring.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Anonymous 12

Non active member
They did and ups said no. End of story. The membership didn't want premium co pays, the IBT got it taken care of and you guys still are complaining. Not that it matters because like I've said a hundred times that train has left the station.
It has left the station. They just don't want to get it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What part of ups wanted out of the healthcare business don't you get? If they were going to stay in it you were going to make it worth their while by paying $90 a week.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Ups wants a lot of :censored2:. With members like you eventually we will give them everything they want.