4th of July ........plans too

moreluck

golden ticket member

A neighbor just finished a remodel of his backyard....includes an outdoor kitchen. They are hosting a fourth of July get together and I'm in charge of potato salad. They said I make the best 'tater' salad in the hood. Our whole street is invited.....'cept one. It'll be fun.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

A neighbor just finished a remodel of his backyard....includes an outdoor kitchen. They are hosting a fourth of July get together and I'm in charge of potato salad. They said I make the best 'tater' salad in the hood. Our whole street is invited.....'cept one. It'll be fun.
Necroposting

moreluck

golden ticket member
These are my plans for next Sunday......it's futureposting using an existing thread!!
There was no "box to check" that said this was too old to post in.

moreluck

golden ticket member
9008750e2627c547903a2c3608c9d210.jpg

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I'll be firing up the smoker at 9:00 am. Ribs, tenderloin, and beer can chicken plus a couple other things I'm thinking of experimenting with.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

recipe, please.....or is it, add and taste