4x10 routes that start an hour late

MAKAVELI

I made that point a while back. I will take my $1700 or so and not complain. It worked out better for me. Calling it quits soon and got my money quicker. Don't have to wait 18 months.
Good for you. But it hurts those who have no plans of retiring anytime soon. It also hurts those who are not topped out yet. While FedEx continues to make record profits.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I admitted my mistake. Unfortunately you are as bad as floridays. Did you ever prove me wrong on the rise in package count? Didn't think so. Bummer
I told YOU to prove it. I’m sure you conviently forgot. Point is you didn’t do it. Go suck it!

floridays

The Only year that we have not gotten a annual raise was in 2009-I keep very detailed records
Do you speak for couriers exclusively or all employees? If you speak for couriers exclusively, I can't argue that. If you speak for all employees I can say with 100% certainty you are incorrect. If the old page with links to yearly pay scales still existed, it would be easily provable that you and oldfart are mistaken.

Oldfart

Do you speak for couriers exclusively or all employees? If you speak for couriers exclusively, I can't argue that. If you speak for all employees I can say with 100% certainty you are incorrect. If the old page with links to yearly pay scales still existed, it would be easily provable that you and oldfart are mistaken.
JUST as I predicted, you got caught making stuff up and tried to spin it to correct your mistake. When has ANYONE mentioned every employee in the company. I have no idea what people in Risk Management, Benefits or Customer Service make or how often they get raises. The post was about the 10 step pay plan for couriers and how it was never guaranteed to be a yearly raise. I stated it had been 8 or 10 years since we did not get a yearly raise. You quickly stated I was incorrect and was gonna prove me wrong. You were proven wrong and got your feelings hurt. Bummer