$600 Stimulus Checks

newfie

1609376936320.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Good thing I’m not a Democrat and I don’t need to answer for them.

Mitch McConnell is running interference right now on getting us $2K.

You want to defend that?
For starters, I don't want government handouts so I don't need to defend it. Bernie is a loser just trying to push more Marxist crap and try to remain relevant. He isn't.

But since you asked nicely, Mitch rejected a motion for a unanimous vote which couldn't pass. He'll bring a proposal for 2k payments soon and Democrats will reject it.

That's politics, don't be naive.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
For starters, I don't want government handouts so I don't need to defend it. Bernie is a loser just trying to push more Marxist crap and try to remain relevant. He isn't.

But since you asked nicely, Mitch rejected a motion for a unanimous vote which couldn't pass. He'll bring a proposal for 2k payments soon and Democrats will reject it.

That's politics, don't be naive.
Yeah I’m not into accepting bulls__t Washington machinations as “politics”, that’s for the partisan hacks.

Maybe it’s a government handout for your broke-ass, but since I work and get a paid a lot it’s just a small amount of my tax money being back to me. Go figure the Marxist is defending that to the libertarian.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Maybe it’s a government handout for your broke-ass, but since I work and get a paid a lot it’s just a small amount of my tax money being back to me.
It's 500 billion more in debt you want to pass onto future generations so you can get a measley extra $1400 on your government handout. Typical Democrat Marxist, me me me gimme gimme gimme.

baklava

It's 500 billion more in debt you want to pass onto future generations so you can get a measley extra $1400 on your government handout. Typical Democrat Marxist, me me me gimme gimme gimme.
Throw it on top of the other $7T in debt Trump’s added.

I thought he was going to get rid of the debt? Along with build the wall, and an infrastructure bill. More broken promises, but at least he’s triggering the libs.

baklava

Yes the liberal media has been trying to portray populist tendencies as some well defined evil ideology. It was the flavor of the month with all the racist talking heads on NPR a while back.
Bernie is an actual populist, which is why liberal corporate media hates him.