$60k club members stand up!!!!

Over70irregs

I :censored2:ed up and didn’t get on 9.5 quick enough to capitalize. I was working with wrong info thinking I couldn’t get on the 9.5 list, turns out I could have been on it for months. Useless shop stewards not getting the info out and carelessness on my end. Missed out on probably 4 grand.
Get that $ bro. Trust me they love paying. Why else would they dispatch so?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Don't have a clue what I've pulled in so far this year. Don't know-don't care. We are in the black so far even @Makiveli would claim me.
Funny you should say this. we're in the black and that's all I care about. the house is paid off. Our bills are next to nothing. kids are all gone so groceries are nest to nothing. Pension pays for everything plus some. SS is all gravy and goes into bank anyway direct deposit.

JJinVA

$4,687.

Can a neeqa hold some ends? We need to start a fund raiser for me. Just a hundred dollars from each driver on here and Ill be in good shape. THENKS fellas!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Funny you should say this. we're in the black and that's all I care about. the house is paid off. Our bills are next to nothing. kids are all gone so groceries are nest to nothing. Pension pays for everything plus some. SS is all gravy and goes into bank anyway direct deposit.
You need a pool boy ? Let me know. I’ll sleep in the she-Shed.