7/4

MAKAVELI

You really don't believe a word you typed.
Will you always be a useful idiot should be your target. Anyone inclined to report this post would be served well in researching the term "useful idiot." It was not a personal attack, merely a personal observation on my part.
I googled the term useful idiot and every search came back with Drumpf.

floridays

I googled the term useful idiot and every search came back with Drumpf.
Cool, here's something to add to your search

In the Serbo-Croat language the Communists have a phrase for true democrats who consent to collaborate with them for “democracy.” It is Koristne Budale, or Useful Innocents.
I was one of those Innocents. The story of my gradual awakening may serve as a warning to Innocents in other countries.
In 1947 the prominent economist Ludwig Von Mises published “Planned Chaos”, and he included the phrase “useful innocents”: 7

The subversive activities of these professional plotters are dangerous precisely on account of the naivete of those who are merely flirting with the revolutionary idea. Those confused and misguided sympathizers who call themselves “liberals” and whom the communists call “useful innocents,” the fellow-travellers and even the majority of the officially registered party members, would be terribly frightened if they were to discover one day that their chiefs mean business when preaching sedition.

El Correcto

god is dead
White people are so pathetic these days.
I hope twitter doesn’t think I’m a racist #ally, #pridemonth, #blm, I’ll go sign their change.org petition so that their lives matter. Like omg I hope Michelle Obama runs, #madamepresident.

I wouldn’t even be upset if white america ended up in camps tomorrow.

vantexan

It means he has more insight than most of so called Muricans.
You love to use the term "Muricans" as if it makes you clever and so above it all. Just keep in mind when putting down average Americans that it's them getting up every day and going to work that pays the taxes that support liberal programs that you hold so dear. A lot of able bodied people got to sit home and watch tv over the years because the so called racist "Muricans" kept grinding away. When you're cashing your Social Security check keep that in mind. Biting the hand that feeds the real racists.

fishtm2001

You love to use the term "Muricans" as if it makes you clever and so above it all. Just keep in mind when putting down average Americans that it's them getting up every day and going to work that pays the taxes that support liberal programs that you hold so dear. A lot of able bodied people got to sit home and watch tv over the years because the so called racist "Muricans" kept grinding away. When you're cashing your Social Security check keep that in mind. Biting the hand that feeds the real racists.
Keep yinz gobment hands offn my soshal sakurty! Trump 2020!!