70 hours approved Norcal local 150

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Today’s the first day of the year over 80 degrees where I’m at. Very curious to see how everyone handles these 14 hour days come June when the back of the car is 120 degrees and you’re drenched in sweat all day. No mention of 70 yet this week.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Today’s the first day of the year over 80 degrees where I’m at. Very curious to see how everyone handles these 14 hour days come June when the back of the car is 120 degrees and you’re drenched in sweat all day. No mention of 70 yet this week.
I have 17 hours left, I’m praying they don’t drop the 70 bomb on us today!!!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They can't force you to work over 60 when it's not peak
What I’m trying to figure out....I was forced in Monday and I’m still a Tuesday-Saturday guy. They need me for the friend’ed route I’ve been doing all week so I know it’s gonna be another 10-12 today; what I’m trying to figure out is if they can make me work tomorrow if I don’t have 8 available, even if it’s my regular scheduled work day. Gonna talk to Stewie this morning

What I’m trying to figure out....I was forced in Monday and I’m still a Tuesday-Saturday guy. They need me for the friend’ed route I’ve been doing all week so I know it’s gonna be another 10-12 today; what I’m trying to figure out is if they can make me work tomorrow if I don’t have 8 available, even if it’s my regular scheduled work day. Gonna talk to Stewie this morning
Do you have time worked under your contract?