70 hr rule for weather?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

When I retired I moved to the Albany (NY) area. The UPS hub is in Latham, which is about 10 minutes north. The income tax course that I have been taking is also in Latham and I have been watching the package cars come down the Northway as I have been driving north to class. Up until a few weeks ago there was major construction so these guys were basically sitting in traffic while heading to their delivery areas.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I work in center Hell
oie_overlay.gif

Sol Rosenburg

I'm up near Buffalo NY. We are so behind they had the union call up 3 guys that retired this year asking them if they would be willing to work out of their own personal vechiles:wink-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Looks like the stack of 4 boxes to the right are all for the same stop. Get those out of the way, slide that big box on the left out of the way and you have just created a walk path.

Sol Rosenburg

Looks like the stack of 4 boxes to the right are all for the same stop. Get those out of the way, slide that big box on the left out of the way and you have just created a walk path.
Thanks for the tip boss. Do you see shelves in there? What do you think happens to all those packages when you turn?