70 hr rule for weather?

JustDeliverIt

They are claiming they only changed the 70hr rule for weather in our area for this week and it won’t be next week, Anybody out there that had it changed to 70hrs with no weather related issues??

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U was right, we had ours changed to 70 this week Thursday night and had no weather related issues. Just heavy as hell, rolling loads in Albany and Syracuse affecting us in Buffalo. Guys would have run out of hours Friday.

I left the building at the earliest 10:30 and as late as 11:05. Min 6 air stops a day, up to 12 every day. 240 stops/day, helper no shows Thursday and Friday. Was a great week.

They told us Albany is caught up so going to be better this week. Not expecting it. Figure 70 hours will be anounced again this week at some point. Oh yeah, and we're supposed to get some good snowfall this week. Oh well.

@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U was right, we had ours changed to 70 this week Thursday night and had no weather related issues. Just heavy as hell, rolling loads in Albany and Syracuse affecting us in Buffalo. Guys would have run out of hours Friday.

I left the building at the earliest 10:30 and as late as 11:05. Min 6 air stops a day, up to 12 every day. 240 stops/day, helper no shows Thursday and Friday. Was a great week.

They told us Albany is caught up so going to be better this week. Not expecting it. Figure 70 hours will be anounced again this week at some point. Oh yeah, and we're supposed to get some good snowfall this week. Oh well.
Good luck my brother

rod

Retired 22 years
All good brother went to the Dr. for my annual BP checkup and according to my BMI I'm official Obese.
Who isn't obese now days? Its just more numbers the American Medical cartel has juggled around to get more money flowing into their pockets. If the available patients aren't there--change the numbers. They have done it with the pre diabetes numbers, cholesterol numbers and blood pressure numbers. It won't be long before NOBODY is classified healthy.

Sol Rosenburg

Been retired for 2 years? But, you are still posting on here? You need to get some hobbies to fill your time up David.
The funny thing is my last oncar was just like you. Came on the truck with me to do a 3 day ride and he ended it at 8pm that night. Said the route was so messed up and over dispatched. So keep running your little penis pleaser.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
The funny thing is my last oncar was just like you. Came on the truck with me to do a 3 day ride and he ended it at 8pm that night. Said the route was so messed up and over dispatched. So keep running your little penis pleaser.
Last I checked we get paid by the hour......carry on pal you’re doing just fine!!