70 s and 80's. Cheese !

I actually remembe buying this one.
800987.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It was a must watch
One nite last week the primary supe called me to go find a missing load staged in wrong area,, I found it with damages leg and said 10/4 rampart will start two ringers of lactate and will transport !!! He said what !!
Big boss laughed his ass off , said something to me and I Said 10 4. Kmg 635 time out 1525. Lol.

One nite last week the primary supe called me to go find a missing load staged in wrong area,, I found it with damages leg and said 10/4 rampart will start two ringers of lactate and will transport !!! He said what !!
Big boss laughed his ass off , said something to me and I Said 10 4. Kmg 635 time out 1525. Lol.
You should have said I will find it after I take a 10/100

Future

Victory Ride
No matter what the call was ....sprained wrist ....start double ringers lactate and transport