70 s and 80's. Cheese !

I was thinking more to rock those shorts...
catherinebach.jpg

McGee

chevrolet-malibu-13.jpg

Damn my brother had one of these back in the day... lol! If we had known what we know NOW about these cars, we would most likely have taken meticuous care of these cars!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I probably would've been one of the first to adopt that if it was in my time.
I'm still rockin the 9 year old ipod nano 3rd generation and use it almost on a daily basis in the big brown truck. Battery still lasts a week or so.
00607546-photo-ipod-nano-3g.jpg

Funny thing is most people thing the ipod was the first mp3 player, but I had an mp3 player well before ipods were around. They weren't cheap and didn't hold a lot of songs, but Apple wasn't the pioneer all the kids thing they were. Same with smartphones. I had a pocket PC that did everything the iphone 1 did years before the iphone came out.
verizon_xv6700_keyboard.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm still rockin the 9 year old ipod nano 3rd generation and use it almost on a daily basis in the big brown truck. Battery still lasts a week or so.

Funny thing is most people thing the ipod was the first mp3 player, but I had an mp3 player well before ipods were around. They weren't cheap and didn't hold a lot of songs, but Apple wasn't the pioneer all the kids thing they were. Same with smartphones. I had a pocket PC that did everything the iphone 1 did years before the iphone came out.
Apple blew up because the iPod was so easy to use. Same with the iPhone.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

I've been using the same Zune for nearly six years now. It's been holding up great. I love it. Sadly I got less than 4 gigs left on it so I don't know what I'm going to do when I fill it up. Good mp3 players kinda fell off the market with the advent of smartphones and are kinda hard to come by.

zune_hd_05-650x420.jpg